[ 2 ]

"Lix, you good?" Changbin asks, as he eyes his boyfriend with a concerned look. "I'm okay- hyunjin, can you not turn that fastly?" Felix says feeling nauseous from the driver's way of taking a fast turn for every turn he takes.

"He's right, why are you driving fast? we want to let there alive you know-" changbin says, earning a soft hit on back of him head from the other sitting in the backseat, which is seungmin. "Don't say that"

"Wait, you gotta turn right here" jisung says as he stupidly points to his left, then changing the hand to point right, causing another one of that rapid turn making their bodies shift towards with the car's turning as they bash shoulders in the back.

"You don't know your lefts and rights??" Hyunjin yells, getting pissed. "I fucking do but this is so much pressure. if you don't believe me, let's swich" jisung yells back, feeling nauseous just like felix. He regets chugging down a large iced Americano before this.

"Just drive slowly or one of us are going to throw up any sec-" hyunjin cuts through felix's words "not in my hands, he keeps giving me wrong directions and telling me to make turns as we almost pass though it" hyunjin says as he gives a dramatic annoyed look to the other sitting in the front, giving directions

"I told you I'm not doing this and yet you made me do it, not my fault either" jisung replies back giving a matching annoyed look back and that goes on and on, back and forth. "You wanted to sit in the front sit so by default you are assigned this task!" hyunjin replies, no where ready to ending this bickering.

Jisung being done with it. He puts an end to the bickering, passing his phone to Changbin in the back, giving him the task to guide the way. The said other takes a hold of the phone without a word.

"I can't take this, why did you guys not tell me chan hyung wasn't coming with us" jisung says, a frown appears of his face. He has been thinking of getting out of the car and making his way to his house every damn second as he only regets this more every second.

"Honestly, it's cause we thought you would back out if we told you that" seungmin replies with a calm tone, unmatching the vibe everyone hold because of the time delaying caused by the twos in the front. He has what can hold the one and only dramatic, hwang hyunjin. "Well that could have been my excuse" jisung mutters under his breath, not audible enough for others to hear.

"We are almost there, it says we will be there in 5 minutes" Felix says eyeing the phone changbin holds, the nauseous feeling leaving as he smiles from the comfort he feels in changbin's arms that holds his body.

"So who's holding this party?" Seungmin shoots a question.

"A guy named Lee Minho but that doesn't really matter" hyunjin replies.

"Let's have fun! It's going to be great, jisung" changbin says, others quickly agreeing to it as they all try to bring jisung's mood up for the party they are headed to.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

A|N

So I'm thinking two chapters a week but my chapters are super small so sry for that ;-;

It will get better, stay a little long <3