Again Elena asks. "What are you?"

"I'm a vampire," Stefan admits.

Elena looked at him, shocked beyond belief. Then she slowly starts to back away, shaking her head. "I shouldn't have come."

"No. Please, please," Stefan pleads as he follows her. "Please, Elena."

"No!" She runs away from him, towards her car. But before she could get to the car, Stefan was suddenly right in front of her. "How did you do that?"

"Please, don't be afraid of me," he pleads, grabbing her arms, to keep her from running.

"Let me go," she commands, trying to Yank herself away from his hold.

"Look, Elena, there's things you have to know."

"Let me go!" She Yanks herself out of his hold and runs into her car. She quickly specs out of the driveway and the road, until she reached her house.

She sprints up the porch steps, opens the door, slamming it behind her as she makes her way up the stairs. She goes into her room and then to the conjuring bathroom. Her hands we're on the counter, breathing heavily. She turns around and opens the door that leads to Jeremy's room, she peeks in seeing Jeremy with his headphones on and watching television. She let's out a sigh as she closes his door, then makes her way to her bedroom.

Once she come into her's and Lys's room, she let's out a gasp when she sees a familiar figure laying on her bed. "Lys!" Elena rushes over to her sister, gasping when she saw the dried bloodied neck.

"Elena."

She gasps, when she sees Stefan standing behind her. She immediately runs to the door, just as she barely opens the door, Stefan closed it with his hand. Elena let's out a shaky breath, pressing herself against the door.

 Elena let's out a shaky breath, pressing herself against the door

"I would never hurt you. You're safe with me."

"What about Lys?" She turns around facing him. "All those animals attacks, those people who died...?"

"No," Stefan shakes his head. "That was all Damon. And I would never hurt Lys, either."

"Damon?" Tears starts to well up in her scared eyes.

Stefan nods. "Yes. I don't drink human blood. That's not how I choose to survive, but Damon does. I'll explain everything to you, but I beg you, Elena...don't tell anybody."

"How can you ask me that?"

"Because knowing thus is dangerous for so many reasons," he tells her. "You can hate me, but I need you to trust me."

"Just go..." Elena whispers out. "Just go. Please, go. If you mean me no harm, then you'll go."

"I never wanted this."

*End Third Person*

I was in the living room, sitting on the couch waiting.

When the doorbell rings, I jump out of my seat and run to the door. "I got it."