before the book

This novel contains: Profanity, Sexual Content, Smut, Gore/Violence, Fluff, Death, Jealousy, Drama, Obsession, and a character dealing with Sexual Assault/Rape, Trauma, Anxiety, and PTSD

1-The Main Smiling Critters

DogDay - Gay
CatNap - Gay
Hoppy Hopscotch - Bi
Picky Piggy - Asexual
Bubba Bubbaphant - Asexual
Crafty Corn - Straight
Kickin' Chicken - Aromantic
Bobby Bearhug - Heteroflexible

2-Character Description

DogDay:
DogDay is the leader of the Smiling Critters, also the one who founded the critters(aka the first), and always helps those in need. DogDay will always be in a bright and positive mood and it's very very difficult to get him angry. DogDay is the most brave.
Primary Assistance and Activities

CatNap:
CatNap is the calm one and the most recent to join the critters. CatNap is rarely shy around the others, but mainly open towards DogDay, making him his best friend. If CatNap doesn't use his red smoke enough, it releases on its own, causing some problems. Other ways he can release it is if he gets too anxious/nervous or he can let it out on his own.
Sleep

Hoppy Hopscotch:
Hoppy is the energetic one of the critters, in a nutshell she has ADHD. Hoppy is obsessed with sports, especially soccer since it requires excessive running and helps tire her out since she can control her ADHD better when she's tired.
Physical Health and Sports

Picky Piggy:
Picky is the culinary one of the critters. She's usually the only one who reads the nutritional facts on everything she's about to purchase, use, eat, and give to someone. A master chef.
Healthy Food and Cooking

Bubba Bubbaphant:
Bubba is the intelligent one and philosopher of the critters. When someone is feeling bad, he says an encouraging philosophy to make them feel better. Bubba is also capable of solving any mathematical equation.
Intelligence and Helps Ms. Delight Sometimes

Crafty Corn:

Crafty is the artistic one of the critters. Crafty's favorite type of art is painting. Crafty is the critter with the shortest amount of patience, she also has the shortest fuse too. Crafty tries her hardest to keep her patience and cool when something goes wrong for her. When everything is perfect, she's beaming with happiness.
Art/Drawing

Kickin' Chicken:
Kickin' is the chill one of the critters. Kickin' is basically Hoppy but he doesn't have ADHD and his favorite sport is surfing. He loves any beach sporting activity and is good at all of them. He sounds like a Californian surfer.
Secondary Sports and Aquatics

Bobby Bearhug:
Bobby is the kind, caring, and appreciative one of the critters. She's always willing to give a hug to anyone. She's appreciative of anything presented to her and will never choose one over another. Bobby also gets scared a little more easily than others. She has a part-time job at the infirmary.
Healthy Relationships, Social Skills, and First Aid

3-Date at start is July 29th, 2015

4-Playtime Co. is not doing anything bad to anyone and created the toys in a lab without anybody being transferred into them.

5-All the Smiling Critter's are the same size at a height of 5 '8 and they don't look like their cartoon selves but instead more humanoid. All the critters wear clothes.

6-Playcare has a hallway going to a second dome, but it contains all of the Smiling Critter's houses. Both domes are half a sphere. Playcare's dome is ten times the size of the one in-game, the one containing the critters houses is five square miles.

7-Playcare and everything in it looks nicer and more expensive.

8-Once the Smiling Critters were created, they had to go through a special training to be added into the Smiling Critters. The training will be referenced as '(The) Training Process'

9-In Playcare, there is an exclusive bar for just the Smiling Critters.

10-When it says 'XYZ's POV', you're currently in XYZ's point of view.

Some things in the book were inspired by:

'Lune et Soliel' by: h3xag0n_1 - The bar for the critters, how CatNap was introduced, what happens at orientation, and the Smiling Critters having to go through training

'♥I'll protect you♥' by: gjrgjrjgbrjs85248 - A certain character that will be introduced in chapter 2

Words: 653