chapter 2:

SAGE RODRIGUEZ:

"GIRL SPILL!" Laura shouts out " Can you keep it down, I really don't want the entire school to know that I have a crush" I whisper out "ok sorry but tell me what happened." A couple of minutes later after I tell Laura everything I hear Laura's loud Squeals in my ears. Keep it down Laura "okay sorry I'm just exited that you finally have a crush girl" my cheeks start to burn up a little at her words, I mean sure I barely know Reese but he's so handsome and funny it's hard not have a crush on him and the fact that he called me princess totally messed with my head.

"Oh the game is starting" Laura's words bring me out of my daise I look at the field trying to find a specific brown haired boy but I can't see him anywhere. "oooh there goes your lover boy" Laura says with a little giggle I immediately look over to where he is and look straight into those green orbs. He sends me a sweet smile joined by a wink and he runs of to take his position on the feels my cheeks start to heat up and a smile makes it's way to my lips, ohh man wat is Reese Williams doing to my hart?

~🥥~

Our school won the game and Reese scored the winning touchdown! After he celebrated he looked in the crowed and immediately met my gaze he sent me another wink and my cheeks immediately started to heat up. Noah is currently driving me home before he leaves for his party at the one of the frat houses. We finally stopped in front of our house and I got out of Noah's car "night sis, love you" I hear Noah say " goodnight, I love you to be safe" I hear Noah mutter a quick 'I will' before he starts to drive of. I head towards our house' entrance but something pulled my attention. There was a car stopping at the house next door to us i could have sworn that house was empty yesterday, I watched how a guy got out of the car. My eyes almost popped out of their socket after seeing who it was, "Reese?!" I yell from our front yard. Reese immediately looked my way and a smile formed on those beautiful lips.

"Princess is that you?" He asked walking towards our house gosh that name still gives me goosebumps "yipp it's me" I say awkwardly what the hell is wrong with me? "I didn't know you lived next door" he says "well I didn't even know anyone lived in your house" I stated. He let's out a chuckle dammit that voice! "Uhh yeah we moved in last night."
"But how come I haven't seen you at school but your our starting quarterback?" I asked "well I'm from Chicago but Berkeley offerd me a great deal so we moved here." And to explain the quarterback thing, the other quarterback got dropped from the team so they put me on" he says simply.

"Well you played great today, but I should probably get inside before my mom starts to worry" I said " thank you princess. I should probably head inside as well, goodnight princess" he says softly taking a step closer and kissing my cheek "goodnight Reese" I say while watching him walk away, walk inside the house touching my cheek with a stupid smile on my face, needless to say I was going to have a good night's sleep.

Author's note:
AHHH CHAPTER 2 IS HEREE!
HOPE YOU ENJOY POOKIES!!

PLEASE VOTE!