CH-1

I woke up from a good sleep and went to stretch but as I did i found out that my hands were not present in stead there were 2 paws with this becoming a complete shock to me and started to look around and found myself in a jungle of some sorts and saw a lake a good 10-20 meters from me. I naturally being curious about what happened to me and how I ended up like this went there to see what all changed about me.

After I looked at my reflection in the water I was shocked to see my favorite animal, a feline, a cat! Wanting to get a feel how my new body i started checking how doing a particular movement would move which body part of my now feline vessel. As I was occupied by this I suddenly heard a sound "Welcome to the world of Pandora's Tevyat Y/N i am your helper and will help you out on your journey no matter if its good or evil"

Hearing this sudden voice I got alerted and started quickly looking around but saw nothing so in the end I thought that this might be that crazy thing where I get like reincarnated or transported in another world like in those isekais, coming to this conclusion I said to nothing in general "Status" which suprisingly worked even with me being prepared for it somehow shocked me.

Status
Name: Y/N
Race: Cat {Anthropomorphic hidden}
Titles: The Reincarnated one, Archon of Earth's favorite.
Abilities: Path sense, Death sense, Goodness sense, Evil sense, Fast Reflexes, Inner power, Great power derivation, Telekinesis immunity, Telekinesis.
Magic: 1000/1000
Hp: 1000/1000
Stamina: 1000/1000

Seeing the stats I was surprised I thought isn't this a bit too overpowered for just a cat? what does the Archon of Earth's favorite mean? I haven't even done anything yet! Then the voice again interfered between my thoughts " Archon of Earth's favorite means that you are the favourite individual of the Archon of Earth'Lesser Lord Kusanali' and your current stats are on par with a abyss dragon which is freshly hatched and also I am the system Kusanali has chosen to give you and I may help you with any of your needs so feel free to ask me."

Well that's convenient isn't it? Anyways where am I currently system? "You are currently in the Forest of the Abyss in the kingdom of Wisdom Sumeru. Suddenly then I got a sharp tingling pain in my head which made me feel like running as fast as I could and so I chose to do so since if my abilities are correct this would be something bloodthirsty and possibly out to kill me on sight.

While running on my 4 legs I did not question how I did this and how I got the hang of it must have been related to fast reflexes since I was now sprinting at a good 40 kilometers per hour but then I heard a really really loud roar which made me somehow run faster and so I asked system what in the god's name is that thing! "that would be a True Abyss Dragon which is particularly angry"

While in the process of escaping this certain death I happened to run closely by the dragon which was at least a good 5000 times bigger than me and I was scared to the bone and in this fear started to fly but it was certainly exhausting even if I didn't know how I was doing it I opened status and saw that I was consuming my MP at a alarming rate of 50 per second but it made up for it since I think I was now a good few kilometers from that monster and now in a cave resting since low mana seems to be a huge toll on the body and I passed out.