His eyes brought the nightmare back

PEARL[Flashback-16 February 2021]
I gulped the last sip of my mint tea while impatiently looking at my wrist watch. The second hand was already on it's 15th round. I placed the money on the table while picking up my purse,ready to move out of the cafe. As soon as I took my first step out of the cafe, my gaze fell on the person for whom I was waiting for past 15 minutes. His blue-hazel eyes got locked with mine but didn't last for long when I light-heartedly rolled my eyes in annoyance. He mouthed a sorry with a guilty expression on his face. My eyes remarked on how beautifully his lips moved. I indicated him to cross the road between us still holding the playful annoyed expression on my face. His three steps towards me and soon his steps and my world came to a halt. A gasp left my mouth....
The most horrible time of my whole life were these few minutes. His painful efforts to survive while lying on the floor,blood dripping and spreading all over the road,splashes of blood all over me,my unstable pace towards him,him clenching onto my shirt while putting his whole energy in catching his breath and our last handgrip. And his eyes that held a complete ocean for me snapped forever. I heard a loud scream behind me,"PEARL!"
I sat up panicked,sweat all over me,panting with my brother rubbing my back. "Theo water!" He nodded hurriedly and grabbed a bottle from the nearby stand. "His nightmare?" He spoke softly that heard like a whisper while I nodded. "You stopped getting them a while ago. Why again now?" He asked while holding and caressing me. "I thought I met him today but it was not him but exactly the same eyes as him." I spoke that was hardly as loud as to reach his ears. "In University?" He whispered and I released a deep breathe. He understood.