INTRODUCTION

Every school has those girls, the school wannabes....the porpular girls, the inseparable trio.

Well hello! I'm Megan, the leader of the pack and these are my besties Olivia and Gianna but you can call us the OMG's (Olivia Megan Gianna)...... we are the prettiest girls in the school,we are the school wannabes, all the girls wanna be us and all the guys wanna be with us, too bad the schools full of loosers, no one who's in our league...
Anyway here's what you should know about us:

Meet:

Gianna(Gia)
long dark hair, brown eyes, slim body and has over 300 000 followers on social media......everyone says she's smartest out of all of us but i really dont see it. She's definetely not loyal and cheats on her boyfriend with about 5 more guys and she tells us not to tell anyone.
She likes to be super super clean and washes her hands every five minutes because the hands are the dirtiest part of the body and we could all die of food poisoning. I think she's an attention seeker and she's pretty dramatic if you ask me but don't tell her i said that.

Olivia (Olly)
long breast length brunette hair, slim body and has over 500 000 followers on social media. Not exactly the smartest and is still dating her looser boyfriend Kevin. I still think she could do better, what does she even see in him????
Don't tell her i told you this but her mom is so bossy, forces her to be on a diet and doesn't even let her have a cookie, she wants her to have a perfect body but its so miserable how ugly her body still looks, also, every day in school, she goes to the toilets and stuffs her face with candy in secret...what a psycho.

And finally, Megan (mimi)
Thats me by the way, long hip length blonde hair, blue eyed sexy goddess with dimples. Hot, slim sexy body with a massive ass. Ohh and im very smart, I'm the leader of the cheer squad and I have over 2.3 million followers on social media. I'm dating the hottest guy in the school, also known as the captain of the football team..........Mason Riley.
I am the school goddess and i can get any guy i want without even working for him and im also the richest girl in the school with billionaire parents of course.

So thats all you should know about us for now....ohhh....and we have 1 rule....u can never wear the same outfit twice in one month.

And then there's

Tina
The quiet looser girl who cant stand up for herself and no one likes her. She's the school weirdo with no friends. ....she has her lunch in the janitors closet and rumor has it,  she's a depressed old woman posing as a teenager

And thats that!

ENJOY!!!