15 : chasing the bitch

Start from the beginning

So there's this thing that's been bugging me for the past few days now.

The tacky red hoodie person.

Surprisingly, it's not Alexander like we initially thought. I actually confronted that piece of shit myself and gave him a piece of my mind, threatening him that I won't hesitate to slit his throat if he doesn't stop this stupidity soon.

And he denied being the red hoodie person.

Alexander wouldn't dare to lie, especially when
he had a knife to his throat. He's not brave enough to lie in such a situation. so I'm certain he wasn't lying about not being the red hoodie person.

Over the past few days, I've noticed a car following Ayezah from her office to her home. It's quite concerning me, especially since we usually head home together.

Ayezah is always so excited to go back to the love of her life, basically returning to her home, that she seems to not notice the red car that always chases behind her.

Every time, without fail, I spot that red car patiently waiting for her in the parking lot and the person in the tacky red hoodie is always inside! The crazy thing is, they change their number plate every single day. How in the world do they have so many number plates?

I'm determined to find out who this person is, no matter what it takes.

I don't want to burden Ayezah with this information. She is so happy these days, I can't take that away from her because of some assholes.

My gut tells me it could be her business rival or some other despicable individual.

I'll find out who it is, and once I do, I'm going to disrupt their peace, just like they disrupted mine.

"LAILA???" Ayezah's loud voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Umm..yeah?" I stuttered in response.

"What's wrong? I've been calling you for so long," she frowned.

I smiled and shook my head. "I was just thinking about something."

A mischievous grin spread across Ayezah's face. "Thinking about something? Or someone?" she teased.

I closed my eyes and groaned. "Ayezah! not again."

" Why? Just say yes already! " she winced, and I held my forehead.

so here's the deal, Yesterday, after the meeting at Rahil jij's office, since Ayezah's company and Rahil jij's are already business partners, we all decided to go to a cafe.

Adam ABSOLUTE IDOIT Hussain, had the audacity to propose me to be his girlfriend. Right there, in front of Ayezah and Rahil jij.

I won't deny that I felt flustered, with butterflies in my stomach and my heart almost tripped down the stairs. But I won't admit it aloud.

Adam is Indian. It's not that I'm racist or anything, but it's just strange considering the historical tensions between India and Pakistan.

My grandpa was a retired army officer, who used to tell stories about the deep-seated animosity between the two nations. And It weirdly bothers me.

I don't know, maybe I'm just being straight up stupid but I can't help it. It gives me somewhat uneasy feeling.

I don't know how that annoying piece of shit managed to make me fall for him with his stupid, flirty lines.

Was it his ridiculously handsome face or maybe his natural ability to be a charmer?

I've never been particularly drawn to cute boys until Adam Hussain came into the picture.
But it's frustrating that this difference in nationality comes between or it's just me who lets it come between.