...Celia...

-Well, technically...

-Em, listen, I can show you where the house you are looking for is, but I can't send you there.

I didn't speak. I was staring at the stranger girl and didn't let her get out of my sight. Something was bothering her and that was clear, but what ?! Something fishy was playing here, and I didn't know if I needed to watch my back.

-You heard me?

-Yes...yes, I think so.

-The house that you are looking for, is exactly in this road, the last house on the left.

I followed her index finger that was moving in the air trying to direct me towards my new house.

-I don't think it will be too difficult now,-I said in a weak voice.

-Okay then...

-Before you go, can I have your number please? I mean, I don't know anybody here, and you are the only one that helped me.

She seemed uncomfortable by my request. Maybe she misunderstood me, but my intentetion were always good and not harmful to her or anybody else, for what matters.

-Only in case I might really need something...

-O-okay...I guess, I can give you my number.

She put out her phone and started typing numbers one after the other.

-Okay...And your name is?

-Jenny.

-My name is Celia.

-What an unique name.

-Thank you.

-And Celia, be careful in everything that you do.

-Of course I will.

I said my goodbyes to the girl and stayed still. I started to remember Jenny's words as I walked with my suitcases towards the house. What scared her like that ? Maybe she knew that the owner of the house also lived there. After all, in the eyes of many, it could seem uncomfortable and judgmental for a girl to live on the second floor of a house inhabited by a man. Ultimately, my priority was studying, and I didn't have my focus elsewhere. Despite everything, what surprised me was the low price. I saw it as a favor.

I approached the destination that took me my time with dad, and a journey that took 9 hours. It looked like a beautiful and simple house. A two-story house that evoked the image of coastal houses, but it had already been transformed in a way and adapted to live in all four seasons. It was characterized by a sweet beige color and the brown roof. It had a small garden that was adorned with some flowers that throughout my life I simplified with the name "yellow flowers," but in fact, they had a name that I had denied them for a long time and was difficult to remember. Daffodils narcissus.

-It's not bad at all,- I say.

I was used to not only being well educated and always staying positive, but also to be a person who didn't complain. It was enough for me to be normal, and that was a lot for me. I opened the small white-painted gate and pulled the suitcases, leaving them at the small steps that invited me to the entrance of the house. I climbed the steps playfully and found myself in front of the door that had decided to open not only to shelter me but also to give me a life where I relied on my own feet. I took out my phone, fixed my hair, and raised my eyebrows with my fingers.

-Okay, Celia, take a deep breath, don't forget to smile, and above all, be yourself, - I encourage myself.

To be myself, in a world where falsehood had grown exponentially, this was an impossible mission for most. I wasn't afraid of people's words or what they thought. They did hurt me sometimes, much more that I cared to admit , but I never had the fear of being Celia, the simple geek girl.