22: In His Arms Is My Favorite Place To Be.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Minsi gulped, seeing his perfect body for the first time. The way he smiled catching her staring made her cheeks burn and she finally looked away. Soon enough, Mark got under the covers too.

Both their hearts beat faster at the sudden situation they were in. They laid facing each other, trying to keep the eye contact. Minsi would chuckle from time to time, looking away, until Mark gently grabbed her face and pressed his lips against hers.

"Good night, Mi."

Completely out of it; caused by the intimate kiss they just shared; Minsi stuttered saying it back. They were supposed to sleep but neither of them closed their eyes. They looked at each other without a break, their faces inching closer and closer until another kiss happened. Their bodies came closer as well, like a magnet, as their lips moved together in sync.

"We shouldn't," she mumbled.

"Yeah," he blurted too, only for neither of them to stop.

Minsi draped her arm around him, eventually gently grabbing onto his back meanwhile Mark's hand moved down to her leg, pulling it over his waist. The gesture made Minsi let out a soft moan, making Mark do the same right after.

"Fuck, Mark," she mumbled, biting her lip when his moved down to her neck. And just like that, the boy was suddenly on top of her.

The make out session didn't stop and only progressed as Mark's lower body was now in between Minsi's legs, craving for more, in an even more intimate way.

"You're so sexy you're driving me crazy." he whispered, breaking the kiss for a second.

A sudden banging noise caught them off guard, making them pause their actions. Frozen, they listened to what was going on and when Chenle yelled "ow!" they almost burst out laughing. The boy must've fallen down the couch.

Then, they looked into each other's eyes, reality of what was going on between them just seconds ago finally hit them. They chuckled, staying in the same position, but the heat was definitely put out thanks to their friend. Mark leaned down to kiss her lips.

"We should probably go to sleep, shouldn't we?"

Minsi nodded and Mark quickly moved himself out of the situation. He dropped down onto his back next to the girl, extending his arm and pulling her in for a cuddle. Realizing how he didn't care that they didn't go all the way brought a smile onto the girl's face. Feeling his arms around her in a loving hug like that sent butterflies to her stomach.

"Good night, Mark."

"Good night, Mi."

ᡣ𐭩

Minsi's cheeks began to burn at memories from last night. As much as she wanted to reminisce about it all, she couldn't help but freak out because she needed to pee so badly. And to get to the bathroom meant she had to leave Mark's room, in Mark's shirt on top of that. She knew she shouldn't care about what Hyunmin would think, but it was too soon for him to find out.

Unable to hold it in anymore, she knew she had no choice. She moved her hand away from Mark and got up from the bed as gently as possible. Walking on her tip toes she finally opened the door slowly and carefully not to make a single sound. Before she left the room, she glanced to the left and to the right, and when the territory seemed safe, she tiptoed towards bathroom.

Hearing the water and someone clearing their throat in the bathroom, eventually turning off the light before walking out, she ran to the kitchen on her tiptoes. Hyunmin's bedroom door closed right after so she let out a relieved sigh knowing she managed to avoid the awkward situation only for her to freeze on the spot as soon as she turned around.

Minsi's wide eyes met Seogyu's who quickly pointed at her best friend. Covering her mouth in order not to wake up Chenle sleeping next to her, she mouthed whatever she wanted to scream out meanwhile Minsi only tried to shush her. Then, wanting to escape her best friend who wouldn't leave her alone from now on, she ran to the bathroom.

After she relieved herself, she had another mission to accomplish — get back to Mark's room without being seen. She always wanted to be a Ninja when she was younger, now it was her chance to prove herself.

As she successfully got to the boy's room, she eventually tripped after locking the door, landing in the arms of the room's owner. With her hand plastered onto Mark's naked chest, she looked up. Smirking, the Canadian boy raised his brows.

"Well, good morning, beautiful."

Minsi chuckled, moving away from Mark who quickly grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in closer. After placing a kiss onto her lips, he glanced down.

"You should change before I lose my mind again. You look too sexy in my shirt." he smirked, pecking her lips once more before leaving the room.

Minsi's mouth fell agape as soon as she was left all alone. Butterflies were regulars in her stomach at that point and her cheeks could've easily developed a natural blush.

After changing and getting ready to go to classes — slightly hungover again — Minsi was about to walk out of the room, but not before kissing the Canadian boy one more time. She wrapped her arms around his neck, gently running her fingers through his hair that wasn't styled just yet. Mark couldn't believe how much he didn't want to let her go, how much he just wanted to kiss her over and over again.

"Soon, we should continue what we started."

Mark's eyes widened a little at Minsi's sudden statement. He whined, moving his hands down to her butt.

"Don't say this stuff to me when you're about to leave, damnit Mi."

She chuckled, pecking his lips and pulling away from his embrace.

"See you later." she added, giving the boy a flirtatious smile before leaving the room.

Of course, to her luck, as soon as she stepped out, she bumped into Hyunmin.

"Oh, sorr—" he paused, seeing shirtless Mark staring back at him from his room. He then glanced at Minsi whose palm was still on the doorknob, her eyes wide as coins.

Before the boy could let his mind wander and make up scenarios, Seogyu came to the rescue. She wrapped her arm around Minsi, asking if she was ready to leave. Then, she yelled to Mark "thanks for borrowing Minsi the hand cream, you know how forgetful she is."

The Canadian boy caught on right away, stuttering a quick "you're welcome" while proceeding to get ready for his classes too.

"Are you coming?" Seogyu naturally asked Hyunmin who quickly nodded, following the two girls and leaving his roommate with Chenle.

Maybe Seogyu's plan worked at the moment, but did it mean it worked for the long run?

a shorted chapter but hell, what a crazy one 🤭i'm loving mark x minsi so much u have no idea i love writing them together so much and it's only the beginning hehehthis is definitely going to be my longest book yet and i hope u guys are ready for ...

i'm loving mark x minsi so much u have no idea i love writing them together so much and it's only the beginning heheh
this is definitely going to be my longest book yet and i hope u guys are ready for what's to come