˗ˏˋ 爱 ✧ ⋆ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ˎˊ˗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
˗ˏˋ 爱 ✧ ⋆ ( avatar the last airbender
prince zuko x fem!original character ˎˊ˗
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ˗ˏˋ 爱 ✧ ⋆ (    avatar the last airbender   )prince zuko x fem!original character ˎˊ˗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝ for the sun loved the moon so much,
he died every night to let her breathe ❞
━━━━━ unknown

❝ for the sun loved the moon so much,he died every night to let her breathe ❞━━━━━ unknown

XING HUA IS NO STRANGER TO THE concept of duty. It grips her heart and mind within its clutches, shaping every decision, every emotion, every action that is shown to those outside her circle. She knows better than to wear her heart on her sleeve, as love leads to selfishness, and selfishness is the end of sacrifice, as well as the end of duty. As heir to her father's throne, she cannot afford any slip ups.

It has been eight years since she was sent away in hopes of saving her people from the brink of damnation, and three years since she has returned home. Xing Hua knows she should be content now that she is back where she belongs, but her time away had opened her eyes to the world outside the icy walls of the Northern Water Tribe━━━the good... and the bad. Her bleeding heart yearns to bring her people hope for a better future, but how can she do that when her very existence, her birthright as La's Chosen, is denied to her simply for being born a woman?

When the Avatar arrives in Agna Q'ela, Xing Hua realizes that she alone cannot bring her people hope. He may be young, but he is their best chance for a world where children no longer lose their parents to ceaseless fighting, a world where people no longer have to wonder if the meal they eat will be their last for days. If she is to truly save her people, she must join him on her quest for peace.