--- How do you know that you're a Therian ---

When you look at a therian you're thinking fur suits crazy animals that will bite people in but this is the truth and how to figure out your one.

To explain what a Therian is well basically believe that you are an animal in all aspects except physical so like you are mentally an animal

Therians have what are called shifts basically when your mental animal takes over a specific thing may make you shift for me it grass it could be anything but just remember do not treat Therians like a joke don't become a bully remember that everyone is different in their way.

Therians and furries are NOT the same

------------

A few signs

-------------

Personal Connection: Do you feel a strong connection to a specific animal species? This connection can be a deep understanding of the animal's behavior, thoughts, or instincts. 

Shifts in Identity: Do you ever feel like your sense of identity shifts. This could include experiencing moments when you feel more attuned to the thoughts and behaviors of the animal you identify with.

Longstanding Feelings: Have you experienced these feelings since childhood or for an extended period? Many therians report having felt this connection for as long as they can remember.

Not Just Physical Traits: being a Therian is more about a spiritual or psychological connection to an animal than physical traits. It's not about wanting to physically become the animal.

Self Exploration: Take time to explore your feelings and experiences. connect with others who share similar experiences and consider journaling your thoughts and feelings.

Guidance: If your feelings are causing distress or confusion, consider seeking guidance from a mental health professional who has experience in matters related to identity and self-discovery.

Respect the Concept: Understand that therianthropy is a deeply personal and spiritual belief for those who identify with it. Approach the concept with respect and an open mind.

-------------------------------

If you have any questions feel free to ask:

if you have any experiences that you would like to share so other have a greater understanding: