chapter 3: 🥀A test!🥀

Earlier.....

"But I can't let it pass too easily. Afterall you did trespass the forbidden grounds of my property whilst knowing it would lead to dire consequences."

"Therefore prove it. Prove the legitimacy and sincerity of your words.
I want you to earn it, I mean the necklace."

Seungkwan remained silent for a while but it wasn't for long.

"Please tell me what to do." He started "what must I do in order to earn your trust? And eventually the necklace."

The silhouette behind the veil showed the Queen's head tilting slightly and even though Seungkwan couldn't really see her expressions he felt that the Queen was amused and definitely interested or amused.

The Queen then stood up from her seat towards Seungkwan.

Seungkwan was taken aback and confused.

He saw that the Queen reached for the veil, perhaps to lift it.

Seungkwan's heart thumped against his chest and curiosity overtook him as he looked intently, quite keenly and expectantly.

But a loud knock disturbed them.

"Your majesty, he's here."

It was the voice of the blacked haired man with mystical brown eyes who had asked Seungkwan for help earlier.

The Queen sigh before replying after a moment, granting the person in question the permission to enter.

As soon as the door opened, Seungkwan was met with a familiar sight.

"Mingyu!"

"Seungkwan!" The newcomer replied clutched at his sides by two servants of the Queen along with the familiar dark haired servant,the red haired servant and a new unfamiliar servant with brown hair and bright, long red jewels hung from both of his ears.

Seungkwan then realised that both the red haired and the dark haired men had similar jewels except they are of different color and they were worn singly, not in pair.

The red haired wore a green jewel on his right ear while the dark haired wore a black jewel on his left ear.

" A-Are you alright?" Seungkwan asked worriedly as he saw light bruises on his friend Mingyu's handsome tanned face.

"Y-yea I'm alright. What about you?"

"I'm fine...wait w-where's Wonwoo!?"

____________

A few moments earlier.....

" Um...Where exactly are we going?"

Mingyu could feel the man looking back at him through the periphery of the man's eyes without completely turning his head to Mingyu.

" The Queen's Chamber."

Mingyu's heart beat rose. Nevertheless he tried to keep calm. He knew he shouldn't ask further and follow the supposed superior like an obedient servant but curiosity got the better of him.

" May I know what we are to do there?"

" The usual." The brown haired man replied.

Mingyu couldn't ask further. He was getting nervous. He had no idea what he was getting himself to or what he was supposed to do there.

Somehow he felt the man smirking at him through the veil covering his face.

Mingyu felt annoyed by it.