"Stop," Victoria says laughing "It's only a couple of years..."

"A couple? He 's 24, there's a gap of 6 years!" She told her friend who looks like she doesn't notice the red flags even though they are right in her face.

"But I love him!" She says to her friend.

Silence settled between them, Victoria decided to break it."So how are things with Marc? she says while holding her coffee in her hands to warm them.

And so the night went on, they talked until it was quite late, Ally left Victoria outside of her apartment so she wouldn't have to walk alone late at night. She then left in her car.

When Victoria was looking for the keys of her apartment the door in front of her opened, Jake was opening the door for her.

"Hi Babe, why are you still up? You said that today was going to be a very busy day at work, aren't you tired?" She looks up at him. "Do you want me to make some tea?"

Instead of answering he grabbed her wrist tightly, making her flinch. "Where were you?" He asks aggressively, making the grip on her wrist stronger, causing her a little pain.

"I went out with Ally to the café we always go to," She answered, looking up to meet his dark brown eyes.

He closed the door behind them and dragged Victoria to their bedroom, making his grip stronger. "Jake, you're hurting me, please let go."

But he didn't even listen to her, instead he insisted; "Where were you? And don't fucking lie to me or I swear.." He said angrily at her.

"Jake, I already told you, I went to the café with Ally. Believe me, I'm telling you the truth!" Victorias says as she tries to free herself from her boyfriend's strong hand."Stop moving bitch!" He screams angrily "You fucking liar!" He raised his hand, Victoria closed her eyes waiting for the hit, but it never came. She opened her eyes just to see Jake staring at her.The look he has is indecipherable.

"Baby...I'm sorry, I had a bad day at work, and I'm kinda stressed." He pauses, then comes near the blonde again. "I didn't mean to shout at you, it's just work." He sits in the bed graving Victoria by her hips and pulling her closer.

She was crying and scared, but she still let him wrap his arms around her. "I'm sorry" he says.

"It's okay" the blonde answers, wiping the tears from her face. "It's my fault too" She breathes heavily. "I should've told you where I was going".

"It's okay...You can still make up for me," he says smiling and starting to kiss the younger girl's neck. She shifts clearly uncomfortable, but he holds her thigh by her waist and places her on his lap.

"Jake, I'm not in the mood, I'm tired" Victoria says as she tries to get up.But he stopped her.

"Baby, please, just for tonight will you make an effort for me?" He says with pleading eyes. Victoria was hesitating and when she was about to give her answer he interrupted her. "Victoria, remember that I love you." He says giving her a kiss on her forehead. Victoria didn't put up a fight against her boyfriend and ended up giving up.

Victoria looked at her boyfriend. "I love you too." Jake, without wasting another second, grabbed his girlfriend by her thighs and placed her on the bed.

The long, dark night passed between bedsheets, at no time did she have a break, at no time did she feel that she enjoyed it, but she convinced herself that she did. He didn't stop until he felt completely satisfied, but he loved her and she loved him, it's the right thing to do, right?