𝐒𝟏~𝟏𝟑

Start from the beginning

"i'm laughin?" notti asked as ddot nodded quickly—"duh nigga." ddot said as edot and keem laughed at the boy. "then its funny." notti said as the whole group started getting weak. "you really piss me off." ddot said, and all he heard was the different laughs going around in the call. "i can't stand yall asses for real, but are yall coming or what?" ddot asked unamused as they all said yes in unison.

"ain't gotta tell me twice." bbg said as he slid his ski mask over his face before showing the newly purchased gun he had just bought—"put that shit away, my son coulda been ina car." ddot said as roscoe and edot laughed. "my bad my bad." bbg said putting his gun away—"damn twin, what gun is that?" dd asked amazed as bbg examined it off camera.

"uhh, ion even kno twin i got it for free." bbg said shrugging as the group laughed—"we not killing her nigga." ddot said mugging his head back as bbg rolled his eyes. "yo he wildin." quan said as him and keem laughed together. the two were in the same room—"is keimeir ina car?" bbg asked cleaning his gun off as ddot shook his head no.

"so why can't i show my gun?" bbg asked in a bored tone while looking at ddot. the group just laughed at the boy—"shit you can, i'm just saying you did it randomly." ddot said as bbg shrugged. "ight where we meeting at?" roscoe asked as the boys were getting ready individually. "the warehouse." ddot said as they all nodded.

the group then hung up as he did the same—mariah would have something coming for her. nobody was gonna vandalize his property without  receiving a punishment. and lucky mariah was a bit slow, so she was still sharing her location with the boy. she just made it easier to be found.

MARIAH'S APARTMENT

ddot stood outside of mariah's apartment with quan and keem before he kicked the door open—"cmon mariah." ddot said with his ski mask on as quan and keem rushed inside the apartment with their guns. all he heard was the loud scream of mariah before she was brought outside the apartment—shut her up." ddot said as quan nodded before he put a unused shirt over her face muffling her screams.

"you shoulda already knew." ddot said shrugging as they all then rushed outside of the apartment—quan and keem threw the unconscious girl into the car as they pulled off. now all that was left was to take her to the warehouse and torture her a bit—ddot wasn't gonna kill the girl, but she was gonna be taught a lesson.

JIMENEZ RESIDENCE

leilani watched ddot come into the house before he took his ski mask off and walked towards her—"what did you do." leilani asked moving the sleeping keimeir into her opposite arm as she examined the boy. "nuffin." ddot said as he walked over to the fridge grabbed a cold water.

"the way you look don't scream nothing ddot, so ima ask one more time." leilani said seriously as ddot sighed before he looked at the girl—"what, did, you, do." leilani said pausing inbetween the words as ddot put the bottle of water onto the table while looking at leilani.

"ddot i got your son in my arms, what did you do!" leilani asked a bit loudly, but not enough to wake keimeir up—"i just took mariah to the warehouse chill out." ddot said as leilani mugged him quickly. ddot was coming home at 10pm with spots of blood on his white t-shirt and a ski mask on. along with his gun sticking halfway out of his pants.

"chill out? it's 10 at night ddot. you got ya gun on you and a ski mask." leilani said before she looked at keimeir—"i'm sleeping in the guest room tonight, you just irritate me." leilani said shaking her head before she turned around to leave. she couldn't even look at the boy, of course she understood his work—but it was late at night, and she forgot how it felt to see him come in and out at nighttime.

"ddot quickly stood up rushing over to the girl as he stopped infront of her. "i'm sorry ight? don't sleep in the guest room." ddot said basically pleading as leilani looked ya him with a bored face—"i understand it's your work trust i do, but we need you darrian." leilani said as her voice cracked a bit. and ddot felt his heart aching.

"so you only had mariah for tonight?" leilani asked for clarification as ddot nodded quickly—"so you didn't go chase a opp or anything?" leilani asked as ddot nodded again. leilani then nodded her head slowly—alright." leilani said quietly as ddot hugged her before planting a kiss on keimeir's forehead. the boy just looked at his father with a smile on his face.

"ight cmon i'm tired." leilani said grabbing ddot's hand as they walked upstairs to the bedroom.