⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

𝓔𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓱𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓽𝔂𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓪𝔂 𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝔂

{𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞}
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

{Chapter 1}

A young boy sleeping peacefully in his bed. At least as peaceful as it can get being forced to leave in a room underneath the stairs of what is supposed to be called your home.

Home is a place where you feel the most joy and warmth. But young Harry Potter hasn't felt any of that within the fourteen about to be fifteen years he's lived in the Dursley family household.

He lived with his uncle, wife, and cousin Dudley. His uncle told him his parents were killed by a car crash when he was but a small lad. You'd think him being apart of the family he'd be treated as such. Sadly, that was not the case for dear Harry.

"Wake up! Wake up!"

The sound of Harry's aunt knocking at his door. Yanking him out of a delightful dream the young boy was dreaming. Sitting up in his bed in his cramped so called room.
Grabbing his glasses and placing them on his face. His once blurring vision turning clear.

"Same dream again— A girl with a crow on her shoulder. I've been having the same dream for months now. Does it mean anything?" Harry questioned to himself adjust his glasses.

Loud thumping from upstairs made the dust and wood chips fall down on poor Harry's face and bed. The loud obnoxious voice of his cousin calling him. "Wake up, Cousin! We're going to the Zoo!!"

Harry tries to leave out his room. Just to be harshly pushed back in and the door closed in his face. His cousin laughing while he ran into the kitchen to be greeted by his mother. Who smothered him with kisses and affection.

"Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy!"

"Happy birthday, son."

Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon both say to their son as Harry enters inside of the kitchen. Aunt Petunia telling Harry to make the breakfast not to burn anything, meanwhile his aunt covers Dudley's eyes and brings him over to the pile of presents. Uncle Vernon yelling at Harry to hurry up with his coffee. "Yes, Uncle Vernon."

On petunia removes her hands from Dudley's eyes letting him see all of the presents that were all for him. The excitement on Dudley's face soon left when he saw all the presents. Turning to his father and demanding him to tell him how many presents there are.

"36! I counted myself." The chubby man said proudly which was not the response Dudley wanted to hear from his father. "36?! But last year— last year I had 37!" The young boy yells at his father in distressed and anger. Uncle Vernon trying to explain that some of them are way bigger than the ones he had last year. Dudley still wasn't having it and just saw the whole thing to be unfair.

Aunt Petunia trying to calm her son down by saying once they go to the Zoo they're all going to go out shopping to buy him two new presents. While Harry was cooking breakfast he couldn't help but look over at his ungrateful cousin. At least he could get gifts and a trip to the Zoo on his birthday... Meanwhile, his was coming up soon and already knew what he was going to get. Nothing.