Chapter 7

5 Years since the incident of Ra's Al Ghul. The people of Gotham have all but forgotten what Batman & Batwoman have done for Gotham since their disappearance. Now Gotham is riddled with crime and a new Crime Boss has taken over.

 Now Gotham is riddled with crime and a new Crime Boss has taken over

Carl Grissom.

Now Gotham City needs the Batman and Batwoman to return now more than ever.

Gotham City.

The city is limping along as usual as a family obviously from out of town as they were rushing past people, the a man and his wife and a son were trying to stick together through the crowds. Their son was holding a large map of Gotham City. They eventually found themselves in an alley, and encountered two thugs who ending up robbing them.

Unbeknownst to them a dark figure was observing them before disappearing.

Somewhere on a rooftop the two thugs were going through the take.

Thug 1:
Hey, all right. American Express Card. "Don't leave home without it."

They both laugh, and the second guy tried to grab it, but the other guy wouldn't let him.

Thug 1:
Hey, get outta here.

Thug 2:
Hey, let's beat it, man I don't like it up here.

Thug 1:
What, are you scared of heights?

Thug 2:
I don't know, after what happened to Johnny Gobs--

Thug 1:
Hey, man Johnny Gobs got ripped, and took a walk off a roof, all right. No big loss.

Thug 2:
No, man. That ain't what I heard at all. I heard that the Bats got him.