Chapter 6

We then see Aiden, and Desi coming out of the Batcave, and Aiden was getting into his tux, and Desi was in a beautiful dress....

An:(I couldn't find a better pic).

Alfred was glaring at both of them.

Alfred:
When you two told me your grand plan for saving Gotham... ...all that stopped me from calling the men in white coats... ...was when you two said it wasn't about thrill-seeking.

Aiden:
It's not.

Alfred:
What would you call that?

He pointed at the TV that had a video of the Tumbler, and the Batpod speeding through the freeway.

Aiden:
Damn good television.

Desi:
I'd happen to agree.

She said as she was helping Aiden with his bow tie.

Alfred:
It's a miracle no one was killed.

Desi was seen helping Aiden to get his coat on.

Desi:
We didn't have time to observe the rules of the road, AIfred.

Alfred:
You both are getting lost inside these monsters of yours.

Aiden:
Desi and I are using these monsters to help other people, just like my father did.

Alfred:
For Thomas Hauser, helping others... ...wasn't about proving anything to anyone, including himseIf.

Aiden:
It's Rachel, AIfred. She was dying. She's downstairs, sedated. I need you to take her home.

Alfred:
Well, we all care for Rachel, but what you're doing has to be beyond that. It can't be personal, or you're just a vigilante.

Aiden:
Is Fox still here?

Alfred:
Yes, sir.

Aiden:
We need to send these people away.

Alfred:
Those are Aiden Hauser's guests. You have a name to maintain.

Aiden was walking away but stopped to turn to Alfred.

Aiden:
I don't care about my name.

Alfred:
It's not just your name, sir. It's your father's name. And it's all that's left of him. Don't destroy it.

He said slightly tearful.

Aiden, and Desi then joined the party with locked arms as everyone was singing "Happy Birthday". They were then approached by Mr. Earle.

Aiden:
Mr. Earle.

Earle:
Miss Minh. Happy birthday, Aiden.

Aiden:
Thank you. How did the stock offering go?