pilot 1

DISCLAIMER: This is a joke and I and never watched Willy Wonka (I also don't care ab politics)

Willy Wonka sat in his desolate room thinking about how he could have messed up so badly like this. The one who he feared the most,  the one he abused and neglected,  the one that shines so differently than the others they're bright orange Hue making them different.  he was the one who he feared.  he knew that he would be out for Revenge,  so he quaranteed himself in his own Candy Kingdom.  

He started thinking when he would come after him as he was he heard a knock on his door.  he went to it and looked through the eye hole,  it must have been an Oompa Loompa because the person who knocked must have been so short that he couldn't see him through the eye hole.  as he opened it he saw two bodyguards and one bright Oompa Loompa.  his brightening skin must have acted as a sense of authority,  because he made sure that his skin glowed brighter and brighter to show that he was in control. He was the alpha. His eyes widen at the site of him.  he was slowly blinding because his skin was so bright and orange it was like a lamp.  he ran and shut the door quickly,  but he forgot to lock it he ran and ran until he couldn't.  he was caught.  as he started weeping and crying he woke up to realize it was a dream.  he said " I'm so happy that was a dream and not reality good thing I'm alone!"  "no you're not" said president trump. To realize I wasn't a dream and he was caught...  he sat there weeping.

 this all started when one day Willy Wonka made a special Oompa Loompa. he tried to make the perfect one,  but it was too bright of a hue.  he simply neglected it as it was the quoted the weird child.  he was forever long abused and neglected by Willy Wonka.  no matter what he never ever showed care nor affection to him he didn't even get to sing and die at the end.  so he made his own concerts in the work facilities.  people loved him, loved him more than Willy Wonka ever could love him. Willy wonka hated this. he hated when something other than him wasn't in the spotlight,  so he was abandoned on the side of the road. Along the trip he made he found other orange Oompa Loompas on the side of the street,  he simply tossed that one Oompa Loompa  to the and ran away.  they forever called him "the one who is republican"

he grew up a very Stern boy,  he wanted to make a big big wall. He started commanding his own toy army troops,  and started being really really racist against people who weren't Oompa Loompas.   soon he started learning about law.  once he was finished learning about law,  he continued to his pursue his Republican dreams.  soon he decided to run for candidate during the election.  he got into the finals and ended up..  winning?!  he was now the one in control. he could command his own real armies he could build his own real walls and he could finally get revenge on what that monster did that to him.