𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

En başından başla

" i'll go with you ma." Emily said making ella shook her head." No Emily. Its to dangerous for you to go with me. I dont want for you to get hurt." ella said as she look at her with a frown on her face." But ma, im 14 years old. Not a child anymore." Emily whined making ella smile softly." Sweetie, i know that. But you know how i worried about your not only safety but your mentality..... and the toys might not be the same." Ella said softly.

" but do you think that the toys will recognized you? Since your their caretaker before right?" Emily asked making Ella paused at her question before sighing." Im not sure. After so many years, i never told them that im leaving...... i guess they probably hate me if they saw me or even recognized me." Ella said softly making Emily went quiet before puffing her chest." But i'll still coming with you whether you like it or not." Emily said as she left to get ready to packed some important things they need to bring." Emily-" Ella was about to call her back but Emily was out of the ear shot or view making Ella sigh but chuckle softly.

"She is stubborn.... Just like me when i was at her age."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was quiet as Ella droves towards the abandoned factory before her. Ella parked her car and opened the door and hop out. She stared at the factory before her as memories start swarming her mind making her sigh." Welp, its been a while since i came back here." Ella murmured as Emily hop out, strapping her bag on her back before handing her mother's bag. "Thank you Emily." Ella thank her as she strap the bag behind her before both of them start heading towards the entrance doors of the factory.

Ella slowly opened the door and was surprise that the door wasnt lock." Ok, now i understand how the player was able to get in the factory." She murmured making Emily look at her mother with confusion on her face." Ma, what are you talking about??" Emoily asked her in confusion on her face.

"Nothing important. Come on, lets get into the factory then." she said as she entered the door, with Emily following behind. Ella look around the place as memories of working there came back to her instantly. Leaves were scattered everywhere the place and it was giving the unsettling vibe around made Ella shivered a bit. Emilys saw an old vhs tape on the desk before walking towards to it and picked it up.

"Ma. . . ." Emily called her making Ella look at her and went towards to her side, taking the vhs tape from Emily's hand then put it into the near by vcr as the tv above light up. Emily look up as she listened while Ella roam around the place. She then arrive the main security office and noticed the keypad. 'Let's see. . if my memory serve me right its should be . . . ' Ella thought off as she began pressing green, pink, yellow, and red button making the door unlocked.

"Bingo." Ella said with a soft grin on her face before entering the office. She look around the place before noticing the blue vhs tape on the bottom place under the tv. She picked it up and place it in the vcr device and watch the tutorial of the right way of using grabpack.

After it ended the glass door opened revealing the grabpack that only have a blue hand without the red hand. Ella took off her bag as se strapped first the grabpack then her bag. Testing out first to see if it works before heading back. Emily was waiting for her at the other end that she hop over the entrance.

Ella shot the blue hand into the blue handprint on top of the wall, watching it light up before the door slowly opened up. Ella pulled the blue hand back as Emily stood beside her nervously. Once the door was fully opened, in just few feet from them there stood a familiar figure that made Ella frozed at her spot.

"Huggy??" Ella murmured in surprise to see the blue huggable toy just few feet away from them. Emily look nervous as she slowly dragged her mother forward, not even looking at the blue huggable toy in front of her. Ella keep her gaze on Huggy Wuggy, withouth breaking any contact towards the blue huggable toy.

'Its been ten years since i last seen every toy i been taking care of. . .oh how i missed those days.' Ella thought before sighing softly. She then look at Emily, who was staring at Huggy wuggy with nervous expression on her face." its alright sweetie, there's nothing to be scared off." Ella would be lying if she is not scared. She's terrified to say at least. Knowing that Huggy is just acting like a statue.

Ella turn her attention that only have the blue hand, shooting it but it went out spark, showing that it doesnt have enough power to open the door." Now what ma??" Emily asked her with confusion on her face. Ella was about to say something but was cut off when both her and Emily heard a key jingled. Both of them slowly turn their head to look over and saw that there's a key in Huggy wuggy's hand.

"Okay. . . that's suspecious." Emily murmured, feeling little creep out while Ella remained calm as she knows that this will happened. She shot the blue hand to grabbed the key before pulling it back with key on it. She hearded towards the power room, unlocking the door and opened it. Then entered, leaving Emily looked nervous as she watch her mother go before looking back to Huggy Wuggy nervously.

"Emily?? come on." Ella called her out making Emily look away from the huggy wuggy before  looking back, unsured to leave and not keeping an eye on the blue huggable toy infront of her. She then turn away and follow her mother. Not even noticing a twitch on huggy wuggy's lips, curling up to reveal razor sharp teeths as he let out a menacing growl and a snarl.