Blackmail & Heartbreak...

Start from the beginning

She just leaned in closer and whispered in my ear.

"I know about you and Jake's little...Library activities..." She whispered quietly, so only I could hear.

My eyes widened and I gripped my fists.

She pulled away, a smirk on her face.

"Fine. Let's talk." I said hesitantly.

She clapped.

"Good! Now let's go." She said, grabbing my arm and leading me down the hall.

She stopped in front of an empty classroom, and led me inside.

She closed the door behind us, before turning to me.

I leaned against a nearby table and crossed my arms.

"So?"

"I have a proposal to make." She announced, putting her hands on her hips.

"So what is it? I don't have all day."

She rolled her eyes.

"Don't act cocky. I'm in charge here- Unless you want me to you know..Post the photo I have of you and Jake kissing?"

"Fine...What's your proposal..?" I asked, trying to sound calm, despite my racing heart.

If knew that if she was telling the truth about having a photo of me and Jake...I was screwed.

"Thats better. Now...I know you want me to stop with the rumors I've been creating, right?"

I nodded slowly.

"Right...?"

She smirked.

"Well... I will. As long as you do whatever I say. Oh, and you can't refuse! If you do, I'll post the photo of-"

"Me and Jake, I get it." I said cutting her off.

I sighed.

I couldn't believe I had let ZOEY find out about me and Jake...

Now, I was being blackmailed.

"Whatever..." I agreed, knowing I didn't have a choice.

"Great choice, Drewy-Bear! Now...After school you're coming with me and Maria to the mall. We need money and someone to carry our things!"

I gripped my fists tighter.

Me and Jake had made plans for after school...

"Fine."

She turned around and grabbed the door handle.

"And remember...If you don't do exactly as I say, I'm posting it. And we both know...Your reputation would be fucked."

I glanced away.

She smiled and opened the door, before walking out.

"Fuck my life..." I murmured, rubbing my face.

Now what...?
_____

10 Minutes Later
Library
Drew's POV. still...

I went to the library to meet up with Jake, despite me and Zoeys interaction.