The hotel room

February 22, 2024

The day of the trip finally arrived!
I woke up super early, at 4 a.m. My flight was at 7 a.m., and as usual, I was running late for everything, and my suitcase wasn't even packed yet.
I arrived at the Lisbon airport and kept texting him, updating him on where I was all the time.
I landed in Eindhoven, but my final destination was Antwerp. I took a bus to Eindhoven's central station, but my next bus wasn't leaving for another 2 hours. So, I bought a vegan snack and a red fruit ice tea and walked to a park near the bus stop. I sat on a bench by the lake to eat. Suddenly, I noticed that my face was all bruised, as if scratched or having an allergic reaction. I'm completely allergic to everything, so it's a bit hard to know what happened. My face was all red and ugly, and I was already embarrassed that it wouldn't come off my face until I met Tom.

After taking a plane to the Netherlands and two buses to Antwerp, I finally arrived at the central station. My face was a little better by then. I got off the bus and texted to let him know I had arrived. He was on his way to meet me, and at that moment, it hit me how crazy I was being. Imagine if he was a fake, a crazy person, a psychopath, an old man. But deep down, I was pretty calm and felt like everything would go well.

I've never believed in love, especially love at first sight. But when I saw him for the first time, it was like I knew him for years. Normally, when I go out with a guy, my anxiety kicks in and I get nervous, but I felt so comfortable with him. I wasn't nervous at any moment. It was weird and crazy because I never felt this before.

He picked me up at the bus station, and we started to walk to the hotel. He said, "I'm so happy that you're here, I can't believe it." I said, "I'm happy too. It's crazy because I never did this for a boy. I don't even go out with boys in my city, but I'm here for you." It was very windy, like a windstorm, and we both almost flew away. It started raining too, so we went to the hotel. Yes, I know that going with a stranger to a hotel room sounds really weird for a first date, but believe me, it wasn't. By the way, I asked him if he was a serial killer, and he said no, so fine.

Everything was perfect with him, from the first moments until the goodbyes (I hate the goodbyes part).

We both went to the hotel to check-in, and the receptionist asked, "Are you guys a couple?" I answered, "Yes!" and looked at him, trying not to laugh because I met him 10 minutes before.
After the check-in, we went to the lift for our room, and we started to laugh because of the question. I joked with him, "Yes ma'am, we are a couple."

We sat on the bed and started to get to know each other. We were both hungry, so we ordered pizzas and bought a bottle of white wine (Settesoli, very sweet, I loved the wine).
He put some music on his PC, and we started to drink wine and eat the pizza. He had some game apps on his phone, like Truth or Dare and Never Have I Ever, so we started to play the games, and now the story begins.

We had to answer something we never did in Never Have I Ever, and the wine hit. I forgot to mention that after the first bottle of wine and the pizzas, we bought another bottle, so don't ask me anything after two bottles of wine.

He said, "Never have I ever been with a stranger in a hotel," and we both drank.

I said, "Never have I ever kissed a stranger in a hotel room,"
Then he said, "Do you wanna kiss?"
I replied, "Maybe,"
and then we kissed.
He said, "You're a really good kisser."
I said, "Thanks, you too"

Things were getting hot. I was on top of him, kissing him, and when I saw we're both naked, we fucked. How did that happen? Hahahaha.

He couldn't stop looking at me and he told
me, "you're so hot" while he was choking me.

After we fucked, he said, "Let's take a shower together."
I said, "Really? I never did this before with someone."
He said, "There's a first time for everything."

So we took a bath together. That was funny. I was still drunk and didn't want to get my hair wet, so he helped me hold my hair while holding the shower. We started to kiss again in the shower, kiss and laugh because that was kinda funny and awkward too. I'm very insecure about my body, but I was drunk with 100% of confidence. We had sex in the shower too. It was crazy and amazing. And we took a real shower too. We soaped each other up. It was kind of romantic, like a Netflix romantic comedy, very cliché. After the bath, we slept together, spooning/cuddling.

I was like a half-virgin or something like that because the last time I had sex was in August, 6 months ago, but I was okay with him. I felt some kind of connection between us, or maybe it was just the wines. I don't know. After we had sex, we went to the shower together. I've never done this with someone before, but I was feeling I met him before. I don't know, maybe in my dreams or something...

Every time I had sex with a guy, I felt disgusting and never wanted to try again. But I think it was just my body rejecting weird guys who just wanted to fuck me and disappear the next day because I had some emotional block issues, and I thought that I was asexual because of bad sex.

But no with him. I just wanted it again and again and again, and so did he. The time didn't matter—morning, afternoon, evening—we were fucking like a couple. That was a crazy experience, but I loved every second with him.

We both woke up in the morning and started to talk, and I didn't remember when we kissed last night. So I asked him how it started because I just had some flashbacks with him in the shower and when we lay down in the bed cuddling, and he told me that it was me who had that attitude. I was surprised. Hahaha. Don't blame me, blame the wines...

It was like:
"Do you remember when we started to kiss?"
He said, "Sure, why? You don't?"
I said, "I mean, I have some flashbacks, but I don't remember how exactly it started."
He said, "Do you want me to tell you?"
I said, "Yes please."
He said, "We were playing some games and drinking wines. Then the game was Never Have I Ever, and you said that you never kissed a stranger in a hotel room. So we started to kiss... But you remember the rest, right?"
I was shocked. "Me? Omg, no way. Hahaha. I wasn't expecting the attitude coming from me. Of course, I remember the rest. Everything was perfect."
He said, "Come closer. Do you wanna remember?"

And then he just told me to kiss him again to remember, and I sat on his lap, and things started to get hot again. But this time with no wine. It was like 10 a.m. We were both sober, and I still felt the connection. Every time when I looked at his eyes, it was different, not the same with other guys. I could feel it. We fucked again, and after fuck this time, I needed an alone shower because he distracts me a lot because he is hot as fuck, beautiful eyes, soft blonde hair, amazing lips, strong arms, and the most beautiful hand in the world. I don't wanna give details about his dick, but it was the best dick ever, big asf (but it was perfect for me).