16.Unexpected pt2

Start from the beginning

She immediately ran on the bed and take up the roses crying tears of joy and I decided to take quick pic of her.

"Denique will you be my girlfriend"I asked nervously and she took a while fhi answer

Ayy nuh make mhi affi kick off yuh head and make it roll like bomboclaat thunda

" Yes Akeil I will be your girlfriend"she replied still crying and I sigh a breath of relief I didn't know I was holding in.

"Look over there"I pointed across the room and she gasp before smiling

She get up off the bed and ran towards and started placing kisses all over my face and I laugh at her antics

First step to success

"We will be going back to Kingston tomorrow and your sister already know"I said and she looked at me surprised before asking me questions

"A when unuh meet up"she asked

"Nah tell yuh dat a mhi and mhi sister business yuh too nuff"

All who cah have sister a bat

"Mhi ago bathe yere"she said walking to the bathroom.

35 minutes later mhi see nique a walk out of the bathroom wrapped up in a towel that reach mid thigh and my third leg twitch instantly

Calm down uncle giddy

"Take a pic it will last longer"she said with a smirk

"I lift up my phone to take the picture and she ran off laughing causing me to laugh because her laugh is so contagious.

Nique have gunman skin off him 32 to teeth them my subconscious said dying of laughter

She then came back in the room in her panty and my white T-shirt which reached her thigh and sit on my lap in a straddling position which caught me by surprise.

"Can I tell you something"she asked

I know what you want

"Wah dat"I asked her pretending like I don't have a clue to what she's talking about

"Can do the something with yuh fingers again please"she asked shyly

"Go on the bed"I instructed and she got up and lay down on the bed on her back

I slowly take off her panty and I was greeted with glistening nique

Muma a run like reach falls tpc

Don effect cause dat

A wah Dem put in a Brianna sister food a the restaurant doh god

I slowly enter her with one finger I then attempted to add another and she shake her head immediately indicating no.I then capture her lips into a kiss as distraction and I slowly entered another finger.

I heard her let out a loud hiss and I smirk against the kiss.

Her grip on my hands got tighter and her back involuntarily arched as she squirmed.

"A-ahh" she screamed and hold onto my hand

"Let go mhi hand"I demanded and she let go

I sank my fingers deep inside her and she whimpered.

"Hnngggh"she whimpered closing her legs and her eyes and I just smile.

"Open yuh blct foot"I demanded

"Yah cya wah take hood and cyaa take finger, you affi crawl before yuh walk Mami"I whispered to her.

Denique's pov
📍 Portland

He curved his fingers while applying gently pressure with his thumb against my sensitive spot.

A flutter of butterflies danced within the confines of my stomach.

My gaze instinctively shifted towards his hands positioned between my legs eager to witness his actions.

With every curl of his fingers,I sensed a growing cascade of tingles building up in my stomach.

The sensation was incredibly pleasurable.

While his fingers moved inside me,his thumb rubbed against my bud.

Wanting to create more friction I rotate my hips against his fingers.

His fingers were touching a particular spot inside me that had my eyes rolling back while whimpers left my mouth.

A peculiar sensation stirred up in my stomach.

The combination of his fingers moving inside me,his thumb on my sensitive area and his mouth on my breast sent me into overdrive.

My legs tremble,my eyes were at the back of my head and my fingers grasp his hair as climaxed all over his fingers.

Girl big now second orgasm

Shhh!!

Akeil bruk out Brianna likkle sister my subconscious fake cry

My breathing was labored and my mouth was wide open as juices flower down my legs.

I didn't release his hair until my legs stopped shaking and until the black spots were out of my vision.

He got up smirking before he walked to the bathroom he then came back out with a warm cloth and cleaned me up and immediately sleep took over.