𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

Start from the beginning

"Ella. . . ." she murmured as she arrive at the playtime, as the children run around, playing and giggling as they rushed towards either statues, musical memory or whack-a-wuggy. Mommy long legs gave a soft smile before sighing as she look down. 'the others need to know about this. . . im sure they will be devastated as i am. . .But. . . Poor Dogday and Catnap. . .those two will be more devastated than us. . .' Mommy Long legs thought before watching the children play.

After the children and the scientist left, she began to go to the lobby to tell Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy. When she found them, she told them the news about Ella's departure. She gave a sad look as she watch Huggy wuggy let out a pitiful cry while Kissy Missy whine and hug herself as she cry in sadness.

After telling the two huggable toy, she went to tell the other toys. She told Bunzo, Pj the catterpillar pug and the mini huggies. Bunzo let out a loud cry in sadness while banging his cymbals together, Pj was whining in sadness as his dog ears drop down. The mini huggies let out a serious of sad chirps and whine as tears gathered in their eyes. Mommy Long legs gave a sad smile before heading to tell the others.

She arrive at the playcare, watching the smiling critters gather all the children to the home sweet home, with a small smile on their faces. Then Catnap, notice her making him look confuse but Mommy Long legs mouth to him, 'tell others to come and meet me. There's something i want to tell you and the others about something important.'

Catnap nodded before looking at his friends, telling them something making them look at him then look at each other with confusion and concern looks on their faces. After all the children were asleep, all the smiling critters when to the place where Mommy Long legs is waiting for them. Though they didnt realized the Emily, who just fakely sleeping decided to follow them quietly.

After arriving at the meeting place, Dogday step forward and asked Mommy Long legs with confusion on his face." Mommy Long legs, what's brings you here??" Mommy Long legs let out a sigh before she looks at him and the rest, who were staring up to her with confusion on their faces." have you heard about. . .Ella??" she asked them slowly making the smiling critters blink before many questions asked by each of them.

"is she coming back??"

"I heard she was on her meeting her family."

"I was told she was sick."

"is she alright??"

"mommy long legs? are you alright?"

Crafty corn asked when she notice small tears gathered in Mommy Long legs eyes, making other stop asking even more questions." Mommy Long legs. . .Please tell us what's going on." Catnap said, his tail twitching anxiously as he stared at the pink spider like toy before him. Mommy Long legs let out a sad sigh before looking each and one of them.

"I. . .i heard from the humans when i began to notice that Ella. . .did not come back after 2 days. . . I found out that. . . . . . that. . . " Mommy Long legs trailed off making Dogday and Catnap frown even more as confusion and dread start crawling into their spines." that what??" Bubba Bubbaphan asked patiently as Mommy Long legs look at him then looking at Dogday and Catnap.

"That she was fired. That's why she wasn't here. She's gone." Mommy long legs finished making everyone froze at their spot after hearing what she just said. The smiling critters let out a series of disbeliefs and shock after hearing that as they began asking and questioning why their favorite caretaker was fired all so sudden.

However, Dogday and Catnap. . . .Felt their world froze around them after hearing what Mommy Long legs just told them. 'gone??. . .she's gone???. . . . .no. . .that can't be. . . ' dogday thought as his tail drop down as his eyes held with wide yet disbelief expression. Tears start gathering up, letting small tears began to fall. Catnap clench his paws in anger and disbelief. 'why. . .why?! why she was fired?! what did she do?! why did they fired her?!' thought Catnap in anger and grieve as his tail was trashing side to side.

'that's not true. . . .this have to be a prank. . a joke. . .right??' both of them thought but when Mommy Long legs confirmed that its true this made the smiling critters burst into tears. But not as much as Dogday and Catnap, making the others watch them with pity and sad expression, knowing that these two have a huge crush on Ella.

Meanwhile, Emily, who heard everything start tearing up when she realized that her favorite caretaker, the one who she saw as her mother figure, is gone and never coming back. She began sniffling and trying to stop herself from crying and keep quiet. But unfortunately, she was heard by Catnap, who look behind and saw her, crying and wiping away her tears. The others notice as well as they saw her.

"Oh poor Emily." Hoppy said in sadness as Dogday and catnap walk towards the youngest child, who was now crying in sadness when Dogday scoop the little girl up, holding her close as the little girls tears stain his fur, but he ignores it as he, too, is also crying. Then they all sudden realized something. The song. . .the lullaby that Ella sang is not just a lullaby for children to sleep. . . .it was actually a farewell song. . .

They didnt even realized it. That made them even more tear up and cried. Mommy Long legs watch on with tears start dripping down on her face, before looking away as she excused herself, returning back to playtime center. Leaving the smiling critters, crying fits.

Dogday held Emily close as tears continued to fall down.

Remember me. . . . Though i have to say goodbye. . . . .

Dogday's ears perked up when he heard Emily singing softly of Ella's lullaby. The others heard it as well as they quiet down and listen.

Remember me. . . .don't let it make you cry. . . .

He could hear hoppy's sniffle and cry while kicken chicken tried to wipe away his tears but fail as more tears continued to fall down.

For even if i'm far away. . . . . I hold you in my heart. . . .

Emily's voice cracked as she cling onto him even more, tears start to fall down her her face. But she still continued singing.

I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart. . . . .

Emily paused softly as she sniffled before continuing singing.

Remember me. . . . .though I have to travel far. . . . .

Crafty Corn hug Bobby bearhug, who was crying even more while Bubba bubbaphan pat Picky piggy's back, comforting the poor pig as she cried. Catnap just stood there, though Dogday could see tears fall down on his face.

Remember me. . . .each time you hear a sad guitar. . . . .

Then Him and the others began to sing along with her softly.

Know that I'm with you. . . .the only way that i can be. . . . .

Dogday hold Emily close to his chest softly as he sing along softly. Everyone gather around him and lean each other, supporting each other mentally and physically.

Until you're in my arms again. . . . . .

Remember. . . . . . . .Me. . . . . .