Just A Normal Sticky-Note

Začít od začátku

Matt just hopes his brother will find a way to get out of the situation he put himself in. But either way, he's just glad he isn't the one that has to deal with the science teacher. That old man knows how to be a right bitch sometimes.

Then Matt hears the seat next to him move, and turning right to see what's going on, he sees a girl with brunette hair and dark brown eyes take a seat next to him. As soon as she settles she starts taking out her art supplies out of her backpack.

The teacher comes in soon after, and everyone's attention turns to their art teacher, Mr. Lorre, including Matts.

The teachers hands seems to be covered in charcoal, and as the teacher wipes his hands on his art apron, he begins, "Alright everyone, as this week's assignment let's really open the floor of creativity. In the medium of newsprint and charcoal pencil we're gonna draw a few characters."

Some random student in the back questions, "We're gonna draw on newspaper?"

"It's like newspaper, without the ink." Mr. Lorre explains.

"What the fuck did my mom pay a 50 dollar supply fee for if we're drawing on newspaper?" They ask in a bit of a mad tone.

"Yeah, isn't it cheaper than printer paper?" The brunette next to Matt adds.

"It's not cheaper, it's just... specialized. Art classes are here to remind you that you're special." Mr. Lorre tries to cover.

And before anybody can say anything else, he continues explaining the assignment, "And with the medium of newsprint and charcoal pencils we'll be drawing characters, any character you'd like."

He starts walking around the classroom as he explains, "These characters could tell a story, show how you feel, portray a social cause, anything you feel is worth the time to draw."

A student raises their hand, and when Mr. Lorre points at them and they speak up. "Can my characters murder bitches?"

Some students snorts an amused laugh at that, but Matt doesn't think Mr. Loree found it funny. He didn't either, if he was in 2nd grade he would've tho.

The teacher responds nonetheless, "Be mindful that anything we do in this class must be school-appropriate."

The brunette next to Matt raises her hand and asks her question. "Are we allowed to just draw people hanging out?"

"Of course! Though it may not be the strongest test of your creativity. Think 'why are they hanging out?' , 'what brought them together to hang out?'"

Mr. Lorre claps his hands together as he finishes explaining, "If there are no further questions I'll hand you your papers and we can begin!"

The teacher starts handing out the empty papers and as Matt tries to think of something to draw, someone nudges him from his side.

He turns to his right, the directiın the nudge cane from and, yup. It's the brunette girl.

"What is it?" Matt asks as he turns to face the girl.

The girl points at his back, "You kind of got something stuck there." she informs him.

Matt reaches to his back with his hand to where the girl had pointed at and- is that paper? Matt grabs the paper and takes it off his back to see what it is, and it seems to be a neon-orange sticky note with a creepy symbol drawn on it.

"Oh, thanks."

"Any idea how it got there?"

"No, but my best guess would be that someone from my class or one of my triplets stuck it there as a joke or something." He didn't feel anything weird at all though, and no one touched his back in the last two periods.