A look in the past

@_Puppet4721_
Here is your dare

A meme:

(I dont support War Crimes this is only for Entertainment purposes only)

       ╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

"I dare all the balkans to tell their opinions about Ottoman empire and how do they feel when they got their independence"

Turkiye was the one that read the dare outloud since he was the one who wanted to do it this time and that was a bad idea i geuss?
Greece then said to him that it was not his fault for what his father did and they know he was sorry... Ah drama here we go. *Ottoman empire got spawned into the room and he knew what he was their for*

Ottoman empire:let's get this over with then do i can go and be in hell since their i atleast know i won't get murdered everytime i breath.

Serbia and Bulgaria stared at him with a murderous look in their eyes while Greece,Montenegro, Bosnia and Albania keept their calm and Romania was the calmest of everyone which was a surprise.

Serbia:Ottoman empire huh i mean i geuss i will start since i was the first to declare independance from that bastard so um i hate that Bitch more then anything in the world all the pain he caused my people and all the suffering and my independance was hard earned i was always fighting since my people were outnumbered but my people never gave up their would rather die then be slaves and they value their independance more then anything and like the lyrics from the song "Junaci sa Košara" says 'heavy price is paid for freedom' My people suffered after were finally having some peace of mind... Im happy hes dead... Becouse i would have killed him if he wasent im sure of it...

Slovenia and Croatia were more shocked then others becouse they didn't know she had it that hard and also she didn't insult Ottoman like some swears it was pure words which just show how pure her hatred for that empire is..

Kosovo:i wasent a country back then and im still fighting my battles to be a country but im happy i dont have to deal with things that happend to Serbia to earn my independance and since i was a part of her in the past i do remember how hard she fought to get me from ottoman empire during Balkan wars so i can confirm her people would rather die then be slaves..

It was heavy words coming from Kosovo since she wants to be independant from Serbia is saying something nice that is very deep.. Then..

Greece: i was the next to declare independance and it was bloody i dont want to get into details like Serbia so i hate Ottoman empire and i was happy i was finally free when I got my independance end of it

Ottoman empire:damn didn't know i made you two that hurt,your such princesses.

Romania:well i was next and I hate Ottoman empire i mean who doesn't and um it was bad for us as well and we hate him we declared independance in 1877 while Greece declared independance in 1821 while we have Serbia who declared it in 1804 and Serbia got independance in
I878 so um her battle must have been the worst one here and really bloody...

Serbia noded and so did the other Balkans they couldnt deny Serbia had it the worst when she was fighting for independance i mean all of them got independance in like maximum 5 years in war but Serbia...

Montenegro:so i declared independance in 1878 and i got it that same year alongside Serbia so i hate the Ottoman empire to the deepest ends of the earth and um i was happy when I got independance and i remember when I got independance i was crying and Serbia was saying "we won we won Montenegro" i will never forget that day.. Me and her went we went through hell together
and so mucu more...

Serbia came next to Montenegro and hugged him since they both only know how much both of then suffered

Bulgaria:i was the next to declare independance in 1908 and i got independance in 1909 so i was the latest one to do it and i mean what can i say then I HATE OTTOMAN EMPIRE TO DEATH I HOPE THAT GAY ASS NO BITCH ASS WHORE DICKLESS GUY BURNS IN HELL and um i was happy after my independance and it was a very big moment for my country for my history for my people and was a new chapter of everything for me...

Albania:well i didnt really have a war of independence i had others do the job for me bassicly i mean i didnt have it the worst since im not a Othordox  Christian country like Serbia, Montenegro, Greece, Romania and Bulgaria and for my independance i was happy i mean who wouldnt be also me and Serbia had very good relationship during that time so... Um i am thankfull for my independance and i dislike Ottoman empire alot so um yea and i got independance in 1912..

Bosnia:i didnt really get independance from Ottoman empire i just got into a new empire where I was still under same rules then Serbia showed up and KABOOM WWI and Yugoslavia became a thing and it was better then Ottoman or Austria-Hungary so um yea i hate Ottoman empire....

*Ottoman empire got sended back to hell*

Everyone spent the rest of the night being sad remembering all the memories from their independence war and their time in the Ottoman empire and Croatia and Bosnia were also pretty upset to learn about all of these becouse they knew it was brutally but not this much...
Serbia was in her room remembering that horrible war and her time in the empire.. Bulgaria and Romania were together talking about it and Albania and Kosovo were together were Kosovo was tellint Albania some things she remembered about the war when she was a part of Serbia.. Bosnia was in his room playing some games on his phone while Greece was in her room trying to move on from today.. Turkiye was in his room fealing guilty i mean everyone was sad...

and you might ask what was Montenegro doing during this?

THE MOTHERFUCKER WAS SLEEPING WHILE EVERYONE WAS SAD OF COURSE HE WAS SLEEPING

   ╔══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═════╗

What is the next dare you all have for this peninsula?