Billie Dean Howard x Female

*•*+*•*+*•*+*•*+*
Trapped
*•*+*•*+*•*+*•*+*

I walk around the house, a daily routine for me. I knew this place like the back of my hand but I couldn't think of anything else to do. It's not like I could just walk out of here. The farthest I could get was the front gate. "Hey y/n. Find anything new to do today?" Cathy asked. Cathrine Stager. She was my only friend in this dammed house. Most of the other spirits kept to themselves. "As always- no," I sighed. "I just wish that there was something else to do, someone else to see," I groaned. "Am I not enough for you?" She feigned shock. "Not after two decades," I gave her a bored expression. "Hey, on the bright side- you're 20 forever. You never get to grow old!" She shrugged and smiled. "Yeah. I never get to get married, have kids, and die peacefully. I'm stuck her Cathy! We all are," I froze, hearing someone knock at the door. "Who the hell is that?" I asked. "Remember when you said you saw a medium who-" I cut her off and ran to the door, immediately opening it. Cathy ran behind me, smiling. "You think she can see us?" She asked. "I can. Billie Dean Howard," she stuck her hand out while me and Cathy exchanged glances. "I'm Y/n. Y/n l/n," I held out my hand and she shook it. "Umm... Ms. Howard?" One of the men behind her asked. "Oh- sorry," I made myself seen and one of them fainted. Cathy started laughing and I bit my lip to stay quiet. "Oh, come in," I stepped aside and let her in. "I'm Cathrine Stager," Cathy smiled. "That's Max Evans, Katie Hansen, and Jocelyn Grey," she pointed out each of the people who either gave us weird looks or left. "Well, I'll leave you to it," Cathy walked off, leaving me alone with Billie and the men behind her. "So, how old are you, how long have you been dead, how did you die, etc.," she shrugged. "I'm 20, I've been dead for 23 years, and I was poisoned," I told her. "By who?" She asked, suddenly interested. "By that asshole, right there," I motioned to Max. "He slipped some arsenic in my drink," I shrugged. "Oh. I see. And was he a ghost then?" She asked. "Yeah. I was the most recent person to die here," I told her. "Must be hard. Twenty years, no new faces," she looked at me with sympathy. "I'm trapped," I sighed and looked down. "We could always move you to a cemetery?" Billie offered. "No. I couldn't leave Cathy behind and she wouldn't leave this place if it was the end of the world," I laughed and her eyes focused on something behind me. "You liiiike her," Cathy teased. I froze. "She can hear you, dumbass!" I shoved her and she ran off laughing. "Excuse me for a moment," I smiled before turning and running after her. "YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD CATHRINE STAGER!" I screamed. I picked up a knife on my way and threw it, hitting her straight in the heart. I picked it up and she sat up. "That's not fair! I didn't get a weapon that time!" She whined. "You chose to run," I glared at her. "You like her dont you?" She teased. "Obviously. But she's alive... I'm... well, you know," I sighed. "And?" I heard a voice behind me and turned to see Billie. "Shit," I whispered. "I don't entirely see a problem there," she smirked.

A Few Years Later

Billie had eventually moved in, despite me begging her not to. I loved her, but I was afraid of what the others may do. However, she is the most stubborn woman alive, apparently. I was sitting on the couch, cuddled up next to her watching Carrie and eating popcorn. "Ooooo," I heard Cathy and I threw some popcorn at her. She laughed and headed off to her room. Cathy liked to tease us whenever she could. Billie laughed and got up. "Where are you going?" I whined. "I'm going to get a drink. I'll be right back, ok, baby?" She smiled and ran her hand through my hair before heading to the kitchen. Jocelyn appeared and put a knife to my throat. "STOP!" I yelled, trying to push her off me. She slit my throat and Billie walked into the room. I sat up and she quickly rushed towards me. "Are you ok?!" She asked. "Bil, I'm fine. I'm already dead, remember?" I smiled and she nodded. "Where's your drink?" "In the kitchen," she said. She got up and came back a few seconds later with her drink. "What did you get?" I asked. "Red wine. Do you want some?" She offered me her glass. "No, I'm alright," I laid my head on her lap and continued to watch Carrie. She finished her glass and set it on the table. I turned off the TV and we stood up to go to bed. Billie froze, stumbling forwards. "Are you ok?" I asked, catching her. "Y-yeah... I'm just a bit dizzy," she said. She sounded breathless and I sat her back on the couch. "I..." before she could finish she passed out her breathing shallow. My eyes landed on the glass. "MAXWELL JAMESON EVANS!" I screamed. He appeared a smirk on his face. "What did you put in her drink?!" I shouted. "Arsenic," he shrugged. "What do I do?!" I asked. "Nothing. She died as soon as her eyes closed," he smiled and disappeared. It took a few hours before she woke up again. I remained lying next to her, holding her hand the entire time. "Y/n? What hap- why are you crying?!" She immediately wiped away my tears. "Y-You're..." "I know, baby, I know," she whispered. "You know?" I asked. "Yes. I know," she kissed me softly. "You know you're trapped here now right?" I mumbled. "Forever," "With me," I smirked. "Oh no. What ever will I do?" She smiled, kissing my cheek. "I wouldn't consider it trapped if you're happy," she told me.

Sorry this chapter is pretty shitty. I have no idea what to write.
Please give me requests😭😭😭