Until she stops acting like a child. She looks too sweet for the person she is. If we can still call that a person.

Over a thousand people killed with her own hands, adults included. At only 7 years old. By 10, she might become the best widow the red room has ever raised.

If she stops her fucking comedy.

Wipe away her useless tears with a cloth soaked in bleach, so that it fades away forever. 

She needs to stop crying hysterically at the smallest thing or else she will be given a valid reason to cry.

Braid her hair and pull it hard. Teach her that it's the only way. When she's old enough, she will braid the new girls' hair and pull hard. She will shush them harshly when they cry and her voice will be brittle when she will tell them that it's the only way.

It's the only fucking way.

Be strict with her. Don't give in to her bursts of anger.

She's just an entitled weapon that needs to be reminded how it works.

If she hits, hit back. Harder.

She needs to control her emotions, to stop feeling so deeply. Stop tearing her papers apart when lessons get hard. Stop throwing away her chair and storming out the room when a teacher gets mad. Stop screaming at the top of her lungs every time she's locked up for misbehaving.

Stop banging at the walls until a bone in her wrists or fingers snaps.

Until madam B pulls her out by the hair and drags her to the medical bay.

A few days of experiments, there is no better punishment.

It's the thing she fears the most. Threaten her with a needle and she will instantly freeze and stop misbehaving.

She'll sit back at her desk and start on her work. By the end of the lesson, she will give back the best work in the class.

The girls are nothing next to her the only times she actually makes efforts.

The problem is, she barely ever does.

No amount of violence, no amount of experiments will do any difference on the long term.

She's unable to focus, unable to shut down when needed, unable to control her fucking emotions. Unable to shut the fuck up.

P

A

T

H

E

T

I

C

She's nothing but a machine. Her only right is to be alive. Make her understand.

If she doesn't behave, take her to madam B. She will show her pride with slaps. Paige's eyes will fill with tears under the pain, but she will crawl to the woman's side and rest her head against her master's arm.

Madam B will push her away until Paige's sobs became so strong that she chokes. Her heart will beat uncontrollably, screaming the same thing over and over.

Please love me. Please.

Please.

Lovemelovemelovemelovemeloveme-

Her supposedly empty chest is constantly begging.

Her goal should be to become better than everyone here. But instead, the only thing she craves is the adult's validation.

She lives to please her teachers, cries out of anger when they don't give her the attention she expects. She will not hesitate to pull them by the hand or even hit to get what she wants.

Let her know she's not fucking special. Then when she does something good, when she shows her worth, tell her how special she is. Confuse her mind.

Enlarge that craving she feels. It'll make her more obedient. Turn her into an academic weapon.

Weapon.

I'm a weapon.

She needs to get it together and make some efforts if she doesn't want the adults to try and break her. If she wants to earn a place in this tough world.

"I have no place in the world.."

"Exactly."

                             ⋆。‧˚ʚ ⧗ ⴵ ⧗ ɞ˚‧。⋆