15. Kidnapped

•Alya•

  Nemrosa is the next kingdom on the map. It is the mythical kingdom, unicorns, dragons, elves, any mythical creature lives there.

  We walk around a bit to find out that they have no hotels around us. We sit down and discuss our options.

  "Well we could sleep behind a food cart," Elvis suggests.

  Blake rolls his eyes, "Yeah so you can eat till you throw up, no thank you."

  "Ok you guys! One: we are not going to sleep behind a food cart. Two: Blake why are you so moody?" I look over at Blake who has his arms crossed and keeps rolling his eyes.

  Elvis sits up, "He's tired, really tired."

  Both me and Elvis start to laugh, Blake uncrosses his arms, "What! I can't be tired?!"

.Elvis stops laughing and wipes his tears, "You wanna go to bed?"

  Blake crosses his arms, "Yes! I'm tired."

  I get up, "You know what? I'm tired too." I stretch and fake yawn.

  Elvis gets up, "Looks like I got two lazy people on my hands."

  Blake get up and stands next to Elvis, "Why don't we ask people if we can sleep in their house."

  Elvis looks at me, "Yeah we can pay them!"

  I look at both of them sceptically, "Are you sure?"

  "Yeah, come on!" Elvis takes our hands and drags us to a lady, "hi, miss, we are travelers we come from, uhm- Keturah, we realized there are no hotels around here, we were wondering if you would let us stay at your house for twenty-five pounds."

  The lady looks at me and raises an eyebrow, she looks back at Elvis, "Keturah, huh? Do you happen to know the princess?"

  Elvis looks at me, "Uhhhh-, y-," I shake my head he starts to shake it, " nooo-"

  The lady looks back at me, "Well if the princess is with you, then I can't let you guys go in my house, if not I'll go to the dungeon, or I can call the guards-."

  I interrupt the lady, I pull Blake and Elvis away, "Ok, thanks, we will just ask someone else!"

  Elvis looks at me and whispers, "What was that about?!"

  Blake rolls his eyes, he whispers back, "She was going to call the guards!"

  Elvis forms an o with his mouth, "Oh."

  I roll my eyes, "Come on let's keep asking."

   I knock on a door, a man comes out, I stand up straight, "Hi, my name is Alya, these are my friends, Elvis and Blake, we were wondering-" the man slams the door shut. This was the tenth door that got slammed in our faces, I groan, "We are never gonna get a place to stay!"

  A woman comes up to us, "Hello, I heard you need a place to stay, you can come with me."

  Elvis looks at me, "Really?! Great!"