03

I discreetly whispered to my friend, Danyi, asking when the class would finally end. She shrugged and replied, "I have no idea, dude!" Frustrated, I muttered to Danyi about how the first day was dragging on with never-ending lectures.

After some minutes, the bell finally rang. "Oh thank god!" I exclaimed with a huge smile on my face.

"Class dismissed!" The teacher announced. Then he left the class. All of the students were packing their belongings to home so did i.

"Danyi! I'm so tired....i can't believe they would start teaching on the first day itself" i complained to her. She nodded and said "yeah y/n, i can agree on that too!"

We both left the class. I saw my brother and looks like jungkook?. They are standing near the school gate. We went to them.

"Yu-jun? What are you doing here?" I asked him with a puzzled expression. "Waiting for you guys!" He exclaimed.

"And jungkook?" I asked him. "Oh? He said he wanted to go with us." "With us?" Danyi asked yu-jun. He nodded. Then we turned to jungkook.

"I meant, i'm new here so...i don't have any friends since i only know yu-jun thats why.." He explained himself. I and danyi nodded at his response.

"Shall we get going then?" Yu-jun asked us. We all nodded and started walking together.

Danyi and I took the lead, with Yu-jun and jungkook following a few steps behind.

As we walked, we chatted about how today's class went. Thanks to them. The teachers gave us assignments. Great. isn't it? Ugh! Now we have to buy some materials for that.

So, I stopped and told Yu-jun, "yu-jun!, we gotta buy some project materials. You can head home first! I'll catch up with you guys later."

He thought for a moment before saying "oh, okay then." Just then danyi's phone rungs. She picked up the phone and answered it.

She sighed after hanging up. "Y/n i don't think i can come with you today...mom needs me home for something i guess?" She whined.

"That's okayyy danii! Cheer up!! I'll buy the materials for you too." I told her giving her my reassuring smile. She nodded and looked at yu-jun and jungkook. I told them "Yu-jun, jungkook and danyi you three can go, i'll be right back after sometime. "

They all nodded but yu-jun. My brotherrr!! "Wait, y/n its not safe around this area...jungkook will go with you. He have muscles and can protect you. Right jungkook?" Jungkook shrugged. I was taken aback by his last sentence. J-jungkook?

"Why not you though?" I questioned him. "You are dumb y/n." he said in disbelief.  "Hey- hel- excuse me?" I ranted. "What now? Don't you know that, i have basketball practice?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"Ahh....Yes, o-okay then!" I told him. "Danyi, let's go, i'll accompany you till your house since its near the practice area." He added. I looked at danyi. Oh my. Her ear, it's tomato red. She's blushing omg.

I chuckled at seeing her flustered face. "Uhm...danyi? It's evident babe!" I whispered to her and winked at her. I heard jungkook chuckling. 'I must be haering things' i thought to myself.

I left a big sigh from my mouth. "OKAY! See you Danyi tmrw. get home safe!" Yu-jun cleared his throat and said "excuse me! Don't worry i'll be going with her!" Tucking his hands on his pant pocket. Lol, he thinks it's cool. It's not. It is...but yk? Yeah its not.

"That's why i said 'safely' yu-jun!" I said and the two of us broke out laughing and jungkook giggled. 
"Y/n, enough teasing? I'm gonna be late. Danyi? Lets go." He said taking a last glance at me and jungkook.