𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | 𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐋

Start from the beginning

"She threatened to go on a killing spree." Alaric clarifies. 

"She can try to kill me all she wants. I may have been locked in a tomb for 145 years, but she's a newbie and I am not. Plus, I have magic." Evelyn immediately speaks, crossing her arms. 

"She can go on a killing spree all she wants, but she's not touching my daughter. Why don't we just rip her head off?" Damon suggests. 

Evelyn smiles pointedly. "I'm not against that idea right now." 

They all turn to her in shock. Yesterday was the first time she has ever killed and it turned out to be a massacre. Between trying to fight the bloodlust and the guilt, she's grown snappy and snarky. She's aware of this but if it helps fight the blood, then she will let it happen. Rather be rude than let innocent humans die. 

"I wanna do it." Elena announces. "I wanna meet her. If I don't, I know I'll regret it." She adds in a gentle and soft tone. 

Evelyn inhales, accidentally inhaling the scent of Elena's blood. They all turn to her once again, seeing her veins darkening. Elena tenses. 

Evelyn glances around at them, opening her mouth and revealing her fangs. She speeds forward but in the last second, she speeds out through the window and out into the woods. 

"I take it this is not normal?" Alaric guesses. 

Elena turns to him. "No, it's not. Look, we focus on Isobel later. Right now, we find Evelyn. She's more important than Isobel." 

"I never thought I would agree with you, but here we are." Damon comments. 

💙🩸🌕🔮

Evelyn goes back to the boarding house after getting out of the woods, speeding down to the cellar, and sees all the blood bags. She presses her lips together, looking away from the blood before speeding up the stairs. She sits on the couch, exhaling sharply. 

She breathes out before sighing. 

"Think about anything other than blood. Puppies. That contains...blood. This is not working. So, not working." Evelyn mutters to herself. 

Three Originals watch their soulmate's struggle and feel helpless. They stand there but still cannot do anything to help her. And all because of their brother. Right now, their dislike for their brother turns into a deep hatred. Because of him, they have to watch their soulmate suffer. No matter how much they wish to help her, they can't. 

💙🩸🌕🔮

Damon comes back and sits down next to his daughter on the couch. He kisses her forehead gently before watching her as she reads. 

Suddenly, Evelyn's phone buzzes. 

"Hold on, I'll take it. It's just Elena." Damon assures softly before picking up her phone and answering the call. "Yeah? The heretic's busy right now. Call later? Great." He's about to hang up when he hears Elena's question. "What? No! You're not gonna use my daughter to convince me to hand over the device! Out of the question! No way in hell! Goodbye now. Why don't you suck faces with Steffie instead of bothering us?" He tells her before hanging up. 

Evelyn glances over at her father, smiling amusedly. "Suck faces? Really?" 

Damon shrugs. "It's not a lie, baby." 

Evelyn snickers softly. 

💙🩸🌕🔮

After Damon ignores Elena's six calls and text messages on Evelyn's phone, Stefan and Elena come by the boarding house. When he sees them, he eyes them in annoyance and groans irritated.