V

| Fifth Capture [ ¯ ] |

His face flared brightly with a smile as the corner of her lips stretched in each direction, elevating her cheeks so they met her eyes

His face flared brightly with a smile as the corner of her lips stretched in each direction, elevating her cheeks so they met her eyes. He pressed his lips against her forehead and enclasped her body into his arms, securing them around her frame and resting his head atop hers.

"I love you." He spilled into her ear, pouring graciously over her heart.

"I love you too." She responded with relief, feeling comforted once more by his words, which she yearned to hear for the chance to feel his heart embrace her weary soul.

Gradually pulling away from one another, Kianyse laced her fingers with his and kissed his fingers, squeezing his hand gently. Boring her eyes into his, she was weakened by the love and admiration flooding them.

"You just don't know how much you mean to me." His voice croaked, wedging his bottom lip between his teeth.

Kianyse reached her hands up to cup his now damp face and softly kissed his lips and his nose, brushing the pads of her thumbs back and forth along his cheeks, wiping away his fallen tears.

"Trust me, I know. You don't know how much you mean to me, 'Jah."

Alijah let a grin seize his face, seeping into his soul, as he connected his lips to hers once more. Cupping the back of her head and resting it against his chest, his attention met the sky, and he silently made a chasmic plea to the ether.

With a heavy sigh, he closed his eyes and started to softly and melodically croon her favorite tunes into her ears. Her eyelids hung heavily, captivated by his enchanting voice, engrossed in the lyrics that always seemed to purge the heaviness of the black hole vacuuming her cerebrum.

Gravity seemed to decrease, her body almost floating in the comfort of his presence. She pulled away, and their soul windows met once more as she grabbed ahold of his cold hands.

"I love you so much." She smiled. "Now come on, it's getting cold out here and we don't want to miss the previews. How else are we gonna know what to come back and see next?!" She giggles.

Alijah smirks and captures her hand, leading her inside the theater, now swollen with other pedestrians. Compressing her hand into his, a wave of security shot through her core, now prompted to attend to the uneasiness engulfing her body. With the aid of Alijah's consolation, Kianyse was equipped to expel the raging mass of incoherent chatter surrounding her for the far more calming rhythm of the blood pumping into her heart.

While inhaling and releasing deep breaths, her body naturally gravitated toward that of her companion's as they sauntered their way through the crowd, having their tickets scanned before entering the assigned room. Settling for a comforting two-seated area at the far end of the rows, the two organized their belongings before Alijah rested his weighted sweater over her shoulders and briefly stepped out to purchase their favorite snacks.