II

| Second Capture [ ◉¯ ] |

| Second Capture [ ¯ ] |

Ahmad (A-Mod)&Tsireya (See-Ray-A) or Sire (Sy-Ear)

Ahmad (A-Mod)
&
Tsireya (See-Ray-A) or Sire (Sy-Ear)

Hitting the power button, I tilted the now activated camera downwards as I examined my face on the screen, waiting for the layered lenses to focus.

"Hey, you guys. So... last week Ahmad decided to prank me by proposing and called me another girl's name all in the same day no thanks to your suggestions. I read the comments." I slit my eyes at the camera.

"Anyway, so I'ma do him one better and break up with him. Our eight year anniversary is right around the corner, so I think it's a perfect time to get him back. Also... " I trailed shifting the camera around to view the unoccupied home.

"He isn't even here. So I'ma pack a few things and set a camera up in here so you guys can see when he comes home, and I'll take a camera with me so you can see me on the other end."

Making my way around the bed, I sat the camera on the nightstand decorating it with a few pieces of clothes, being sure not to completely cover the lens.

After disguising the camera, I headed over to our closet grabbing a huge suitcase, and proceeded to pack as much clothes as I could, handling a few other things around the room to touch up the scene.

Satisfied, I looked over at the camera and smiled giving a thumbs up before exiting the apartment.

And it begins.

------

Taking a deep breath, Ahmad's tall frame sauntered through the white steel wooden double doors that led into his home.

He sighed in relief of the warm climate change, compared to the cold frigid air outside.

Sliding off his snow coated shoes, he set them down on the rubber mat to dry.