"But aren't Mister being nice with you like me?" Leonia said. "... It can change. Father's behavior can change anytime just because of you." Luciana thought but she just smiled at her.

"Father cares a lot about you, Leonia." Luciana said patting her hair. "But not to me." Luciana thought as she looked at somewhere else with sad expression.

"Mister also cares about you, Lady! I saw it!" Leonia said grabbing her hands make she flinched. Connie pleased with their affection from beside.

"... If that's so, that's good then..." Luciana said smiling at her. Phileo also smiled secretly from inside.

"... But what if Mister becomes an old bachelor because of me?" Leonia suddenly said changing the atmosphere. "Old bachelor?" Phileo said in disbelief. Rupert tried to held his laughter from beside.

"... L-Leonia, Father is popular." Luciana said trying to held her laughter. "He can't defend on his face. He should be kind too. He always has a bad temper." Leonia said loudly with blunt.

"I want to laugh a bit even if my death is near..." Rupert thought, holding his laughter make his face turn red. "L-Leo..." Luciana said as she having hard time to hold her laighter.

"Should I feed him? He has a bad temper just like a dangling child." Leonia said tugging Luciana's hand while the owner of the hands was burst into laughing. Connie also tried to hold her laughter from beside.

"Hahaha!!" Luciana laughed for the first time in while. Leonia smiled at her as her plan to make she laugh was success since Luciana look upset about earlier.

Phileo who also heard her laughter feel happy for a moment but stopped when he realized that Luciana was laughing at him. Phileo put his glass down and stands up to go to them.

"Because of me..." Leonia said before the door suddenly open harshly. "Kyaa!!" Connie and Luciana yelled in surprise when Philio open the door. "Oh, Mister is here? Why did you pretend to not be around..." Leonia said turned at him and looked behind him.

"... Oh?" Leonia slowly said as Luciana and her see Rupert at the couch inside the room with red face while Phileo still bare chest.

"... Mister is shirtless..." Leonia bluntly said. "And Rupert is on the sofa..." Luciana unknowingly said. "My Ladies! It's not like that!" Connie quickly said to them. Phileo sighed at them loudly.

"... Come in." Phileo said walking back to the couch. "Mister-" Leonia said as she walking together with Luciana. "It's not like what you two think." Philio quickly said. "But Father-" Luciana tried to said but Phileo immediately cut her off. "It's not like that." Phileo said.

Phileo stop for a moment before said something to his daughters. "Do I look like kind of man?" Phileo said sighing loudly.

"Mister! It's not a sin to like the same se-" Leonia said but Luciana stopped her. "Leonia." Luciana said sweat dropped at her. "You're a uke but you're so lame." Leonia said again. "You got it wrong!" Phileo said in anger.

"Do you think I will lose my popularity just because I have child?" Phileo asked her. Leonia and Luciana stare at him before looked around.

"But Father, aren't your popularity goes down when you adopted me?" Luciana said. "It's not like that, Lucy." Phileo said sweat dropped at her.

"But later on you should meet a good person." Leonia said. "Not now." Phileo quickly said. "Why? Isn't it because of us?" Leonia said again. "... Well. I'm not interested in anyone." Phileo said again.

"Tsk. What're you going to do?" Leonia said shaking her head at him. "....? Why do I have to talk to them about this?" Phileo thought in confusion.

Phileo come closer to them and hold his arms out to Leonia. Luciana let her hand go from Leonia and let him carried her. Phileo then stopped when he noticed that Leonia holding her arm towards Phileo's chest.

".... Why?" Leonia said sparkling at his broad chest. Phileo stare at her with blank face before wear the robe make Leonia angry.

Phileo then continued carried Leonia at his arms and held his right hand towards Luciana. Luciana stare at it for a second before take it and stand beside them.

"Why are you dressed up?" Leonia asked him. "Where does this question come from?" Phileo said to her. "Oh~ I'm just worn out just by looking at it!" Leonia said.

"I'm tired as well. I am being sexually harassed by my younger daughter." Phileo said looked tired at Leonia's behavior. "Sorry. Let me take a sneak peak!" Leonia said patting his chest.

"... I'm more tired than both of your arguments." Luciana thought from beside.

"But why did you two come here?" Phileo asked them. "Oh, right." Leonia said taking out something at her pocket. "Leonia want to give you something." Luciana said.

"So she dragging you together to meet me?" Phileo said turned at her. "Yes..." Luciana said with sweat dropped.

"I'm going to give this to you! You've been working so hard in the dungeon earlier. I baked this cookies with the chef because I thought you would be tired. Eat this and cheer up!" Leonia happily said holding a pack of cookies to Phileo. Phileo released his hand from Luciana's to take it.

"During our first encounter, you gave me a candy. I want to repay you with this." Leonia proudly said to him. Luciana looked at them before glance at somewhere else.

"H-Here. I want to give this to you, Father." A seven years old Luciana said holding some muffins that she baked together with the chef to Phileo.

Phileo take it and look at it. "What is this?" Phileo asked her with his usual cold voice make Luciana flinched. "I-It's muffin. Chocolate muffins. I baked it with the chef earlier." Luciana slowly said.

"... You don't need make this. Let the chef bake it alone. Just focus on your study." Phileo said walking away and leave her alone. Luciana looked at the ground with tears falling at her face inside of the room.

Luciana bite her lips as she suddenly remembers her memories. Phileo and Leonia was fighting beside her and ignored her. Only Rupert saw her expression for a moment.

"So, now my money is yours?" Phileo asked Leonia. "Mister, I was kidding." Leonia said acting cute to him.

"Those three..." Rupert thought while Luciana still stand beside them. "Have they forgotten my existence?" Rupert thought as he feels invisible inside the room.

After Leonia give the cookies, they walked back to their room. Leonia hold Luciana's hand like always and waved at Phileo. Connie also followed them from in front.

Phileo hold the cookie and glance at Rupert from beside. "You're still here. What was it just now?" Phileo bluntly said. "As expected, you forgot about my existence." Rupert thought in anger.

"I haven't told you yet." Rupert said to him. "Then tell me now." Phileo quickly said make Rupert sighed at his thought.

Phileo take the bite from cookies. Rupert looked at somewhere else as he was hesitant to say something at Phileo.

".... It's about Lady Leonia."