Pixie wondered how Cheryl could still stay this happy. With all the trouble in her life, she's still as lively as ever.

"How do you... manage?" Pixie asks looking around her and saw people looking at the both of them.

"I just do, when everything's going wrong in life, doesn't mean you have to be sad about it all. Well, of course you're sad, but you gotta see the bright side in it all. That's how I manage."Cheryl said and walked through the open doors.

Pixie listened to every word Cheryl said and realized she was right. There's no point in dwelling on the problems, you gotta stay positive. Pixie knows she can't do it, but she has to try. She has to be happy.

Pixie followed Cheryl to her car and it stood at the end of the parking lot of the mall. They stopped infront of Cheryl's Lada Niva. A really, really old car. It was an army green one on top of that.

"Cheryl, is this really your car?" Pixie asked amused. Cheryl nodded ashamed. "As I said, we're short on money, always have been so this is the best I could get. My father gave it a entire make over. He changed the interior and even gave it a complete spray tan. He also made it drive way more comfortable than it was before." Cheryl said and unlocked her car.

Pixie stepped in and Cheryl started a cd. "I hope you like Fall Out Boy because that's one of the only cd's I have. Either this or The Blackveil Brides or Haim." Cheryl said and started the car. Pixie was very confused, she didn't know any of those artists so she kept quiet.

Cheryl started driving until she arrived at the park. The ride was peaceful and not many words were spoken, but it was comfortable.

"So, what happened? I promise I'm not some paparazzi or some thirsty news reporter. I can sign a contract to prove." Cheryl said and sat down next to Pixie on a wet park bench.

"It's okay." She said lowly. Her voice has been low for a while now and she knows that it probably won't change.

"Okay, tell me everything. I knew there was something fishy about you. You were so closed off, vulnerable." Cheryl said and Pixie looked into nowhere.

"I bumped into that Tyler guy of yours." Pixie says with a her new deep voice. Cheryl got quiet, but you could see that she was about to burst out.

"Ohemgee fucking Tyler Garcia Posey?! That hot piece of American slash Mexican slash Scottish slash English slash Irish slash German piece of chocolate. Sorry you may continue." Cheryl said and leaned against the back of the bench, calming herself down.

"Yeah him. Well, he spilled his coffee over me. He introduced himself and apologized many times, but I ran away because I couldn't talk to anyone. I bumped into him at the target about three or something days later and he confronted me. Apologizing again and wanted to give me a $100 Macy's coupon." Pixie said and Cheryl listened carefully with a suprised look on her face.

"My EX-boyfriend was very possessive over me. He saw Tyler talking to me, and I wasn't aloud to talk to anyone. He hit me and started fighting with Tyler. In a fucking Target, infront of many people, with camera's." Pixie said with her head in her hands.

Cheryl noticed how much Pixie has changed, even though she only met her once before. Her attitude became more rudderless, more pessimistic.

"Did he make you dye your hair back?" Cheryl asked after a while of silence. Pixie simply nodded and exhaled loudly.

Cheryl and Pixie sat in the empty park while it was raining for at least an hour. Pixie hasn't talked this much in months. She literally poured her heart out to a stranger, she had to get it all out. She doesn't know why she told Cheryl all this, it's just that, she had this feeling around Cheryl. She feels like she can trust her and she needed someone who doesn't know her and her past. You know what they say, sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger than someone you've known for quite a while. Why? Because they know nothing, nothing about your past, your personality, nothing.