X-2

Lovely's POV:

So me and my girl was in the mall. We in Gucci seeing what's popping.

"So girl what you getting?" I said to Amber

"Shit I don't, you know I'm picky about my shit hoe, I mean this Gucci or whatever but you know how I am." She says.

All I did was chuckle and shake my head, she been like this since high school days. I saw something I thought she might like so I held it up to her and she took it from my hands.

"That's a damn shame." I said. "How come you couldn't find shit and I just found something?"

"You know you know me better than me." I just laughed and shook my head. I turned around to look at other clothes in the store, and guess who I saw King (God).

"Girl I see my baby I'll be right back." I told Amber. She turned around then asked "who."

"God, I'll be right back." I said walking off.

"Tell him I said hey." She said

I walked over to King and stood right in front of him so he couldn't move. He looked down at me and smiled.

"What you doing." I said popping my gum.

"Minding my business." he said leaning down and pecking my lips, he tried to move back but I held him and stuck my tongue all in his mouth. I just started French kissing his ass, he tried to pull away twice but I held in place, and moaned when he smacked my ass and squeezed it making me let go.

"Man, why would you do that when we in fucking public, what if somebody see us and tell my bitch." He said.

God POV:

She looked at me like I was crazy then said, "Fuck you and yo bitch nigga who the fuck you think you is." She started walking away and I watched that fat ass jiggle then pulled her back and whisper on her ear.

" You better watch who you talking to." I said going under her shirt and squeezing the living shit out her nipple.

"Stop." She said getting my hand off her titte digging her hand in my pants and start rubbing it at first then squeezed it making me jerk forward.

"Bruh, get off of me, for I beat yo ass." I said in her ear.

"Make me." She said squeezing it harder. I digged my hands in her pants slapping that fat ass of hers. But she didn't budge like I thought she would, her ass squeezed tighter. Ok she wants to play games we going in the dressing room.

Lovely's POV:

So his ass wants to play games huh, he started walking me to the family dressing room.

"Fuck of of me." He said loud in my ear since nobody else was in there.

Who the fuck you screaming at pussy." I asked taking my hands out crossing my arms over my chest and standing in front of him.

"You gone stop with yo smart ass mouth." He said coming in my face trying to fix his dick I guess he got hard.

" Who gone make me, you?" I asked seductively in his ear moving his hands so he couldn't buckle his pants , and I zipped his pants back down.

"Man we in a store." He said trying to push me off

" Fuck that mean?" I said gripping it even tighter, he talking bout we in a store and his shit hard.

"Stop." He grunted as I licked the head. I wanted to play with him so as soon as he was about to climax I came and smiled. And said run by my place tonight after work.

Wait till next chapter!