X-1

(Amber Uptop.)

Lovely's Pov:
"Uhhhhhhh daddy." I moaned me and God had just got with each other and his "main of the year" was so called at work. So me and him were dong what we do best. We had just got started. He was down at the bottom of the bed eating my pussy, and I was enjoying it. He came up and gave me a kiss and said " tell me what you want." so he wanted to play games so I leaned up and whispered in his ear, "no tell me what you want."
I said as I pushed him back and sucked on his earlobe and mad my way down. As I licked the tip he was loving the shit, and I haven't even went down yet. So I took my time spitting on it and sucking him up making him groan my name. After I was done I reached up and put a condom on it for him as I started to ride. See usually men only had one orgasmn but not him. My pussy was so good I mad him have to.

Gods Pov:
We were laying together and we were both sleep when my life I'd ass phone went off. I took my arm from around her to answer it because it was my work phone. "Hello." I answered in an angry voice because I didn't feel like talking. "Yo we got him." Says trigger.
"Nigga got who?" I asked still laying down like this shit didn't matter.
"Zang my nigga, the nigga who shot at you." I quickly got ready to go.
"I'm on my way." I said as I hung up. I looked down to see my baby still sleeping. Even though she was my sideline she was still my baby. So I wanted to surprise and wake her up. I lifted the covers off of us and got out of bed but ass naked, and smacked her ass shit on her fat ass. "Wake yo ass up" I yelled. She sat up in the bed and said "Nigga don't put your fucking hands on me."
I laughed and got on top of her and said "Who you talking to". One thing about Lovely is that she had a smart ass mouth, and she know I hate when she talk to me like that.

Lovely's Pov:
"Who you talking to he asked." He asked

"Nigga you." I said trying to push his big frame off of me. But he wouldn't budge.

"What I told you about yo mouth, you better watch who the fuck you talking to. He said

"Nigga so, don't slap me on my fucking as-." before I could get through he slapped my thigh mighty hard.

"Get the fuck off of me." I said ready to fight.

"Man move." I said because he didn't budge. He still didn't move so I know how to get him up.

"God im going to ask you one more time move."and he didn't budge so I took it upon myself to mess with him. I reached under the covers and started rubbing all over his dick. And his eyes started to turn red that's how I know he was holding in his groans.

Gods Pov:
I just layed on top of her as she kept doing that. I had to stop it because I had somewhere to be. "Man stop." I said groaning but she didn't. So I yelled it and she still didn't so I tried to move but she squeezed it so I stayed put. Then she brought one of the little hands up and licked it then put it back down.
"Man STOP." I yelled because I knew she hated when I talked to her like that. So she instantly took her hands down and started tearing up and said.

"Don't scream at me God because you know I hate that shit dang." she said now sobbing.

I signed and kissed her cheek and said I'm sorry.

Just a sample.