˗ˏˋʚ14ɞˎˊ˗

'NO DOUBT'      JUST A GIRL↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺"The moment that I step outside, so many reasons for me to run and hide

'NO DOUBT' JUST A GIRL
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
"The moment that I step outside, so many reasons for me to run and hide."
0:53 ───|────── 3:29
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

──────────────

I WAS RECEIVING a phone call from Darnell. I answered it.

"So how about that verdict?" He asked.

"And how about a hello?" I smiled.

"Hi Athena." I heard a laugh.

"Hi darnell." I greeted placing my phone in the crook of my neck while looking through our mail.

"So?" He asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"It's one of those days we're all I want to do is stay home and eat ice cream." I admit.

"Please Athena." He begged.

"I'll even get you ice cream." He insisted.

"Fine." I gave in.

"I'll be there at 4." He explained.

"But it's 3:30!" I admit.

"It doesn't take that long to put a bathing suit." He laughed before hanging up.

"But!" I began but I was interrupted by the cut off of the call.

I let out a huff of defeat as I rampaged around my room for any bathing suit I had. The last time I even went to a beach was when I was 6. I didn't even own a bathing suit! I let out a groan now checking the time it was now 3:46. I was considering only wearing a t shirt and underwear but I'm meeting his friends and that wouldn't be very professional. As much as I didn't want to I called up the one person who could help me right now.

"Hey.. payton?" I greeted.

"Hi Athena." She greeted.

"Are you busy right now?" I asked.

"No, is everything alright?" She asked.

"Well this might be an emergency." I admit.

"What kind of emergency?" She asked.

"A code pink." I admit.

"I'm on my way." She hung up.

~

I opened up the door to see payton.

"I brung blue, purple, red white and pink." She held them up to me.