"Then look around you, what? Do you suggest that we band together and fight?" he proposed rhetorically. "Yes!!"

He looked at her amber eyes incredulously, seeing the seriousness of her claim, he let off a growl, he could still turn it to his favor. "Fine" he gritted

"All of you listen up. If we want to make it out alive. We have to work together. So band up or die" he ordered, he watched as the white fangs and humans began reluctantly or willing to work together. The ravenette smiled happily that her partner could put aside his hate. "You should supervise this, be sure there is no conflict with in, darling" he suggested, the ravenette nod before departing from adam. He started to walk in a different direction searching for someone, until his eyes landed on a certain chameleon faunus. "Amitola"

She turned around and saw Adam, she started to run towards him. "Adam, what's the deal we're working with humans?"

"For now... i need you on a... separate matter" she listened intently " head to the facility and sabotage the equipment, once done grab some men and bring the truck toward our way from there we escape."

"With the humans?" she questioned, raising a brow. "They'll stay serving as a distraction for the grimm" he explained her eyes widen slightly she swallowed dryly nodding, she was about to go off until adam held her tight by the arm. "And do it discreetly" he ordered sternly, understanding the undertone, she turned invincible. Adam let out a sigh, he took extra steps on his original plan, but it is necessary to make his darling compliant for now. It'll be too late for her to do anything. He started to make his way to the rest, he'll tolerate working along with humans. Won't be as easy as with the red dress woman, but he'll get through it.

____________________________________________________________________________

TOURNAMENT

With guts, he was holding off a small deathstalker, he managed to tear its tail off but it lunged at him. He spun it around knocking away the incoming grimm before gripping it hard and tore it from the left hand side keeping his momentum he tossed the remains at an incoming grimm coming towards yang. They took this chance to run into the stalls, panic ensued as they see grimm wreaking havoc. They saw an incoming ursa they both pulled out their firearm and fired out the grimm, however yang gauntlets ran out of round, realizing this guts opted to preserve his bolt as he shot forward toward the ursa. He slid below lofting off it leg before yang came in crushing it head. She quickly tried to pull out more shotgun shells, however she realized she was out.

"Im out! What about you?" shes said

"Only got two cartridges left. Could stick with the sword in the meantime" ,he stated he looked around, he spotted an abandoned stall that sells dust. He motions towards it as they both make their way Guts scroll the began to ring. He mouthed a cursed before answering it. "Hel-" GROWL!!!

He was cut off from the noise of the other line. "Hello!?" he tried again as both Guts and yang jumped over the counter as Yang dove in a search for shells while he covered for them. As for the other side of the line it was still nothing but growls and gunfire. He looked over at Yang, still looking through the mess. He peered over the counters and saw that they were surrounded by grimm. "Guts!" someone shouted from the scroll.

"Qrow!" guts shouted, he looked over and fired at the grimm, hes making each shot it worth not wanting to get over runned. "Guts where are you!?"

"On the other end of the lot. We got grimm everywhere, " he answered between shots. "Same, who's with you? are the girls with you?"

"Only yang!" He said on the other end of the line he could hear a swear followed by some roaring. "Guts listen you have to get over here by the parking lot, we're holding them off, just get the girls and were out of here"