Chapter 21: Operation: Démon Strike Commence

Começar do início

Goblin 3: Today Menu is a  Fresh Meat!

As the Goblin now Dragging The Girl as She Yell out for her Manager.

Elei: No....! Manager!

Man: Elei-!

The Man was Once again Knock Out Cold.

Goblin 1: So Noisy Fool!

The Goblins Begin to Rip the Girl Clothes as they having fun doing it so.

Elei: No..... It was Hopeless....

Elei Cry out as She Began to think it was Hopeless for the Situation she in. The People around Her Seen her in the Situation like other Victim that been Carry out by the Goblins and Look with Sympathy to Her.

Elei: Gai..... Master Moah..... I Hope I can see you Again.....

-North Wall of Topanga-

At the North Wall, A Group of  14 Soldier of Three Different Nationality and Gai with the Knight Order, Moah was Standing there as The Platoon Leader of The Iron-Lion-Eagle Topa Kingdom Special Platoon Deployment Forces, John was Looking at the Sewer that lead to the Northeast Town. Since, The Main Forces are Doing their Thing like taking away their Tent and Put on the Compartment of the Vehicles before having a Go Signal to Depart. They have Depart a Minutes ago after the Second Reconnaissance Squad under the Platoon Leader as He have to see what have happen to the Town and Plan it out to find Where the Main Target is.

John: So, This is the Underground Waterway?

Moah: Yes, This Waterway haven't been used much so, It was Most like Abandoned.

John: I see.....

A German Oberleutnant or First Lieutenant Soldier came in front of John as He Also Looking at the Sewage.

Oberleutnant: To Me, It like a Sewage, You know?

John: Yes, It do like Sewage. It already get weird by them saying differently from how we Say some of the Thing that is Common.

Oberleutnant: Yes, Well, We all Ready, Sir.

John: Alright,Let not waste any time then, Let Move out, Boys. Moah and Gai, Lead the Way!

Moah: Alright, Let go then.

Gai: Yes, Let go. We get the Fast then Less of the People will be the Victim of the Démon Lord.

All of them Head in the Sewage as they Began to Move Forward as They can to arrive to the Town.

John: This 'Waterway' You say, it look like a long way.

Moah: Yes, This Waterway is going through the Minaisa District, Great Hall Reservoir.

Gai: John, Let me be the Vanguard, Since, I know this Place too Well.

John: *Sigh* Alright then, We counting on you then.

Oberleutnant: Let just Sprint alright? We have to get there as Fast as We Can.

Gai: You Right, Let Go then. The Faster we Get there, The Faster We Prevent the People to get Devour by Démon Lord! Don't fall behind, Gentlemen!

First Class Private(American) : Damn, We can also get out of this Place too.

All the Squad start to Sprint Forward as Both Gai and Moah start to Chat their Life that was In Minaisa District before the Invasion.

Gai: Hey, Moah, Do you Remember our Childhood Friend, Elei? The One that worked at A Store in Minaisa District.....

Moah: Oh? That girl you always Hang out with you Several Time When you have a Free time? I do Remember her.... I still don't know if she is OK.....

Gai: Well, I have Extract some Information from the People that have escape from the Minaisa District. They Manage to escape from the Grasp of the Démon while some have been Capture or got Kill in Progress When they are on the Run to Escape them.