Teja:how about you give a show and not just talk?

I said standing up, and pushed him, to make him sit on the bed... He smirks at me and said,

Karan:getting bold, i see...

Teja:you haven't seen me enough...

Karan:that's what I was expecting, little one...

He said and pulled me on his lap, his mouth attacked my neck, and hands, trying to undo the hooks of my blouse, and finally, he removed my top, leaving me only brassiere and lehenga...

He eyes, looked my upper body, I felt goosebumps just by him looking at me... He lifts his hands and cups my left breast over my brassiere, closing my eyes, feeling his hands roaming all around my chest...

'soft..'

A small murmur came out of his mouth... My hands worked on removing his shirt fully, and i roamed my eyes, like a hungry lioness...

'fucking hot, Mr.kundrra...'

'I am glad you liked it...'

My hands roamed around his upper body, and my nails tugged his nipple, making him groan... His hands unzipped my skirt, throwing it somewhere and he made me lay on my back...

He looked at my whimpering body...

'Touch me already...'

'Your wish, my command, My lady.!'

His mouth worked it's way on my neck, leaving a trail of kisses on my neck down through his way, he unhooked my brassiere, making my breasts bounce... He smirked and wraps his mouth around my right breast, kneading my other one, tugging my nipples through his mouth...

'Ahh..'

A slow moan escaped my mouth, his left hands, went on its way to my inner thigh, making me squirm under him... His fingers, found its way, towards the south of my body...

'Fuck... Karann...'

'Umm, teju, so fucking hot...'

His hands found my panty, siding the fabric, he looks at me, still sucking the life out of my breasts... I nod my head, and his fingers slipped into my panty, finding its way towards my clit, rubbing it slowly, causing me moan out his name...

'Karan....'

'that's right, scream my name baby... No one is hearing you...'

'KARAN...'

His finger, entered into me and i clenched around him... His pace was painfully slow... Making me tap on his shoulder... His long finger was driving me the edge, I was about to come but he stopped,

'The only thing, you will come tonight is my dick, little one..'

'Fuck you...'

'Ahah, I will fuck you..'

He got up from me and removed his pants, only in his boxers, I could see the outline of his dick, fuck... He removed his boxers, No way...

I he sensed my fear and kissed my forehead...

'Don't worry, we will make it fit in..'

He hovers over me once again and looked at his work of art... He alined his dick, and slowly pushed his length into me, making me stop my breathing...

'Fuck fuck fuck... Stopp...'

'Shh, relax, calm down...'

He caressed my hairs and stopped for sometime, making me adjust on his length and i tap on his shoulder, signalling him to continue...

His thrusts were slow and steady, yet rough...

'Faster...'

'As you wish...'

Soon we both came undone and he peaked my forehead... I was at the verge of passing out...

Karan:sleep...

He caress my head and then stood up, wore his pants, and i saw the blood over the bedsheet and then looked at him... His blue hazel eyes, coming back to its normal colour...

Teja: I love you...

Karan: I love you more..

He vanished into the washroom and came back with a cloth, he cleaned me up and then made me lay on the couch... He changed the bedsheet and again came to me, picked me up and cuddled me...

He made me wear one of his hoddie, and his hands went to my breasts...

Teja:are you a breast boy?

Karan: I don't know... They are so freaking soft..

Teja:you have sucked the life out of them...

Karan:just them? Shit, i will do more work tomorrow, to suck the life out of you...

His hands travelled down my waist to my lower back, pulling towards himself... But before we could do anything, we heard a knock on the door... Fuck

He cursed under his breath and then we looked at the time, it's 4 in the morning?

He opens the door and saw both the kids standing on to the door with a half open eyes... He chuckles and brought them to our bed...

We both pat them to sleep while Karan pulled me towards himself, I felt him through my hoddie... His hands again went into my hoddie...

To be continued...

========================================

'I fucking told you, to not do that.. still?'

'but...'

'shut the fuck up... I don't want to listen to your stupid excuses...'

========================================

DO NOT JUDGE ME!!!😭 THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT!!!

PLEASE TELL IT WAS ATLEAST READABLE???

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:185+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️