Bye bye Kira

Y/n POV:

"..."

"is this the place..?" I ask to myself as i look at the building with a plain expression not wanting to be here but oh well. It didn't say how long i'll stay but who knows? a week? Like my coach said, right?..

As i was thinking to go in or not i look at a dark blue haired male talking to a light blonde haired boy.. I stare at them for a while feeling awkward and nervous because they're standing right in front of the building's gate. Bruh can you move?

When i was staring at them, the blonde haired boy notice me which made me flinch in surprise and wishes he'd ignore me like i'm a wind passing by. But oh boy, bro waved at me and told me to come closer. Fuck.

I walk closer to them as they introduce themself the light blonde haired boy is Kira Ryosuke and the dark blue haired one is Isagi Yoichi.

The three of us goes inside the building and wow oh wow it's so crowded i'm gonna cry. But something off about it.. Why is it all men? Am i the only female here?

I look around confused as some people stared at me. Probably because i'm the only female. But please bro stop i felt uncomfortable and scared.

Not long after the three of us came in a bowl skinny stick man came in and introduce himself as Ego Jinpachi. Bro is a walking stick bug bruh wtf

He explained why all of us are here and what are we supposed to do but didn't explain why the hell am i the only female here. Then Kira as the blonde boy he is, he spoke up and say, "Um, excuse me. I can't agree to the conditions you just laid out. Each of us has teams that's important to us. Some of us has nationals coming up. I can't abondon my team to participate in some nonsencial program."(🤓☝️)

I decide to stay silent as i heard the other speaks up agreeing to what Kita just said until Ego scratch his hair and decided to speak up saying, "I see. You're all seriously ill, then."

"Lock Off." He said as he raised both of his hand making a gesture to leave and glare down on us with those big round ahh eyes.

"Anyone who wants to leave can leave." He said sternly making the crowd that was speaking loudly become silent. "Is becoming the number one high school team in this backwards country is more important to you than becoming the world's best striker? Huh?" He said giving those glare again.

As he continue his speech bringing some famous soccer players such as, Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Noel Noa, and others, i took a quick glance at Isagi expression which he widen his eyes at the soccer player named Noel Noa which made me think that he probably know him well. Too well maybe.

While Ego continue his speech and suddenly bent his whole body backward talking like a crazy maniac and raised his glasses witht those big ahh goofy eyes which kinda creepy and spoke something that made Isagi face all widen and ultra-focused all of the sudden. After sometime pass Ego finished his speech and a huge door behind him opened which i look with a blank expression not knowing what to do and just stole some glances at Isagi and Kira. And notice Isagi's predatory eyes. Dayum. Creepy.

I decide to take a step forward to the door and all of the sudden Isagi make a run to the door which made me quite surprise and continue to catch up on him not wanting to get crushed by this maniacs behind me by standing dumbfounded.

After i got inside the building i immidietaly sat on the very back seat on the edge and sat at the window as i daze outside the window and felt someone sit beside which to my surprise and luckily was Isagi.

"Oh, what's up Y/n." He greeted leaning back at the sit which i reply with simple nod and goes to leaned back staring outside the window as the bus started to drive off.