~ the fateful task ~

The bell rangeded at the school called wolf forest high...everyone looked like humans but their wolf traits remained...The alpha was called Donald Trump, and he was fated to Hillary Clinton...But he HATED woman!!! becky cos of that, he became GAY! "I need my little omega." he said hotly in the hallway.

"TRUMP!!! NO SKIPPING CLASS!!!" screamed mr. kennedy. "Ugh, what are you gonna do about it?" sassed trump badboilily. "SEND YOU TO PRINCIPAL WASHINGTON!" yelled mr. kennedy. "GO THERE NOW!!!"

he went to the principal's office. George washington was ANGRY and FURIOUS!!! "NO CRACK FOR 52 YEARS!!!" he screeched. trump growled at him "grrr...." and went back into the hallway.

A shorter boy bounced by him but trump stopped him. "who are you little omega?" he asked. "j-j-joe bi-bi-bible..." said biden. "see you around omega." trump whispered. biden fanboyed...he met...the...ALPHA...

"hi biden! superintendent elizabeth is giving you a very important job." said mr. bush. "You have to tutor trump and pray the badboy away!"

biden was SURPRISED!!! How could he STOP trump from BEING a BADBOY during HEAT SEASON?!

after mr. bush left, hillary clinton shoved biden into a locker. "HA HA!"

to be continued...

FIRST CHAPTER 😍😍😍 ugh clinton always gets in the way of my yaoi ships 🙄 SEE YOU YAOI SQUAD 🥰🥰🥰🥰 LOVE YOU ALL 🔥🔥🔥🔛🔝