slap

Taehyung - so can I please (taehyung showed his puppy eyes to jungkook)

Jungkook - but still - ( jungkook was cutt offed by sobbing sound coming from the stairs)

Taehyung - what happened Nabi ( taehyung said as he quickly went towards Nabi and picked her up)

Nabi - mumma oppa is not talking to me (Nabi said and here jungkook and taehyung sighed)

Jungkook - I thought something happened (jungkook mumbeled but taehyung heard it and chuckled)

Nabi - why are you chuckling mumma say oppa to talk to me (Nabi said now while pouting)

Jungkook - so dear gguk why are you not talking to Nabi (jungkook said fake scolding gguk for which Nabi giggled)

Gguk - dadda ask her why I am not talking to her (gguk said as he opened the fridge and took a bottle of banana milk)

Jungkook - so why gguk is not talking to you (jungkook asked softly)

Nabi - you won't say anything to me (Nabi said having tears in her eyes)

Jungkook - nope I will not now tell me what happened (jungkook said one person was continuously glaring at her and that was non other than taehyung)

Nabi - actually (Nabi didn't told further and just looked down)

Gguk - ok so I came in her room to wake her up and by mistake I  put my foot on her one of the stuff toy and she slapped me (gguk said and anger can be seen in his eyes)

Taehyung - nabbbii you shouldn't have did it . It was just a stuff toy (Tae said as he glared at Nabi)

Nabi - but I said sorry (Nabi said while looking down)

Gguk - I don't need any sorry do you even knew how does it feels when your younger sister slaps you . Do you even know huh ?? (Gguk almost shouted at her and left to his room)

Nabi - oppa minhae (Nabi said as tears started falling down her cheeks)

Jungkook - it's ok he will talk with you don't cry (jungkook said a she comforted Nabi as he still can't see her crying)

Nabi - but when (Nabi thought and again started crying)

Taehyung - don't cry Nabi let's go and watch Doraemon (taehyung said as he put Nabi on his lap)

Nabi - I don't want (Nabi said first time refusing to watch her favourite cartoon)

Gguk - okay I forgave you (gguk said as he shouted from upstairs)

Nabi - really (Nabi shouted from downstairs)

Gguk - yes but only if you will buy me banana milk (gguk said Nabi quickly agreed as he again came downstairs)

Jungkook - wowwwww what a fight (jungkook mumbeled under his breath)

Taehyung - I heard it (taehyung said gaining everyone's attention)

Gguk - heard what mumma (gguk asked innocently)

Taehyung - ohh nothing nothing (taehyung sid as he nervously laughed)

Nabi - dadda what were you talking about (Nabi asked and then jungkook remembered)

Taehyung - actually I want dye all of ours hair (taehyung said simply which Nabi clapped her hands)

Gguk and jungkook - no it's Soo childish we don't agree (they both said together and they both looked at each other)

Nabi - please Oppa please dadda (Nabi said showing her puppy eyes)

Gguk - still no (gguk simply said)

To be continued

How's it

Take care

B-bye