Untitled Part 22

En başından başla

Buzz!

Special fluctuations appeared on his body. This fluctuation seemed to turn into a pair of invisible hands and directly separated the robbery wind, allowing him to continuously shuttle through the robbery wind.

Even if he encountered an extremely terrifying calamity wind, he would still be able to get through it with confidence.

"This four-dimensional multi-dimensional secret art mainly uses the tribulation wind, and can even use the tribulation wind to attack. It is called the hand of the tribulation wind!"

The truly terrifying thing about the Hand of Tribulation Wind is that even in places where there is no Tribulation Wind, it can condense wisps of Tribulation Wind to attack, and even travel around the world with the Tribulation Wind.

After the creation of this four-dimensional multi-dimensional secret skill, it also gave him a boost in strength.

"Let's enter this heritage place first and take a look!"

Ye Tian used the hand of robbery and escaped into the inheritance place.

"Coming in!"

Ye Tian stood in front of an inheritance stone statue in the inheritance place. This stone statue was the owner of the inheritance place—the Lord of Tianwei Realm!

The master of Tianwei Realm claimed to be invincible in the fifth realm, but unfortunately he still failed to break through to the sixth realm and died.

Ye Tian touched the stone statue and sensed the existence of an inheritance.

There is no test here. As long as you can enter here, you can obtain the inheritance of the ten-dimensional celestial body.

boom!!!!!

Countless information poured into his mind, allowing him to obtain the inheritance of one-dimensional celestial bodies.

But soon, he was surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT

Although he currently cannot see the inheritance content after the second level of the Ten-Dimensional Celestial Body, he knows that he has obtained the complete inheritance of the Ten-Dimensional Celestial Body, an innate multi-dimensional body, and he has acquired a total of five levels of inheritance content.

"Could it be that the Lord of the Extinction Realm deceived me? What he obtained was not the third-level content, but the entire fifth-level inheritance?"

"You shouldn't be fooling me, there's no need!"

Ye Tian quickly came up with a guess, that is, the Lord of Extermination Realm sneaked in here, and did not create his own multi-dimensional secrets. Entering here head-on naturally does not count as truly passing the Tribulation Wind test, so he can only obtain the content of the first three levels.