SIX

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT. PLEASE DECIDE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE READING.

-

ROBIN STOOD ON the other side of the door, still in the same outfit she had on in the lounge. robin looked down at nancy, taking her time to scan nancy from her head to her shoes.

"hey" nancy spoke, shifting awkwardly on het feet. robin's gaze made her nervous.

"hey" robin replied with a smile. "come in"

she moved aside and held the door open for nancy to come inside. nancy went in the room, and robin locked the door behind them.

"nice room," nancy commented, glancing around the room. it had a large bed- nancy assumed it was a california king size. in addition, it had a kitchen, fridge, stove, tv, couch, and a fancy bathroom.

"i agree," robin got into the fridge, pulling out a bottle of champagne. "would you like any?"

"sure," nancy smiled.

robin placed the bottle on the counter and pulled two glasses out of the cabinet. she popped open the bottle, causing both of them to giggle. she poured a glass for each of them, handing nancy hers first.

"to your amazing performance tonight!" nancy extended her drink to cheers with robin.

robin clinked their glasses together, the sound echoing through the room. they both took a drink, a small smile tugging at each of their lips.

robin pulled the glass from her lips and wiped her bottom lip with the pad of her thumb. nancy almost choked on her champagne at the simple gesture.

"y'know, my manger- well, he's mainly my best friend, but he's also my manager. anyways, he told me that he'd never seen me perform like that before," she took another sip of her champagne. "and i told him it was because i saw a pretty girl in the crowd"

"oh really?" nancy replied, looking up at robin to make eye contact.

"yep," robin's eyes flickered down to nancy's lips before going back to her eyes. "and now, she's standing in front of me in my hotel room"

nancy took robin's glass from her hands and set both glasses on the counter. robin watched her with a curious expression on her face, wondering what nancy was up to.

nancy walked back in front of robin, back in her original spot. robin opened her mouth to say something, but was silenced by nancy pressing her lips to robin's.

robin returned the kiss, snaking her arms around nancy's waist. she rubbed her hands up and down nancy's back, and nancy put her hands on robin's hips.

robin backed nancy up against the wall, putting an arm on either side of her. nancy pulled robin closer to her by her waist, rubbing her hands down robin's sides. robin slipped her fingers under the bottom of nancy's shirt, running her fingertips along nancy's skin.

it wasn't long before robin had nancy pinned down on the bed, moaning her name.

-

later that night, nancy had planned on leaving. it wasn't because she wanted to- she'd stay there with robin for forever if she could. she was going to leave because she figured robin would want her to.

however, when nancy got out of bed and started putting her clothes back on, robin insisted she stayed. she told nancy it was too late to go home now and she was best off staying at the hotel for the night.

plus, robin admitted it was mainly that she didn't want nancy to leave.

nancy climbed back in bed with robin, slipping back in between her arms. she had her back against robin, and robin pulled nancy closer to her. nancy smiled, quietly giggling to herself.

however, what nancy didn't know was that while she was sleeping soundly in robin's arms, a notification lit up her phone's screen.

a text from izzy.

-

an alarm cut through the silence at 7:30 in the morning, causing nancy to wake up. robin woke up too, yawning and stretching her legs out. nancy rubbed her eyes in confusion, looking over at robin.

"sorry to wake you up early," robin apologized, her voice raspier than normal due to her just waking up. "i need to grab breakfast and get a shower before me and steve go out later"

"it's fine," nancy replied with a yawn. "give me a couple minutes to get my stuff and i'll be on my way"

"you can stay. our plans aren't until eleven. we can eat breakfast, you can maybe...join me for my shower?" robin gave nancy a sly smile.

"that sounds even better than my plan"

robin climbed out of bed, walking to where the breakfast menu was. she brought it back over to nancy, and they both picked out their order. robin used the hotel phone to call and order breakfast before laying back in bed with nancy.

nancy flipped around to face robin, taking the opportunity to study her face up close. she traced robin's freckles with her eyes, finding shapes and patterns in them. robin watched as nancy's eyes moved across her face, smiling to herself.

robin leaned in once again, catching nancy's lips in her own. they made out until there was a knock on the door at 8:03am, presumably their food. robin groaned in annoyance, rolling out of the bed. she re-buttoned her pajama top- which had been opened by nancy- on her way to the door. she swung the door open, eyes landing on a woman holding a tray of food. she repeated their order back to robin before handing her the tray.

after breakfast, nancy and robin took a long, steamy shower. by the time they both got out, it was after 10:00am. robin frantically ran around for the rest of the time before they left, looking for everything she needed.

nancy certainly knew how to distrcat her.

when the clock reached eleven, nancy stole one last kiss before leaving robin's room. she passed who she assumed was steve, since he was walking toward robin's door. she walked to her car, feeling like she was on top of the world.

she jumped in her car, pulling out her phone. when she looked at her notifications, that feeling instantly went away, and her world crumbled around her.