Saturday: Night Walk pt 2

THIS WILL BE ALL IN MACKENZIE POV!

After the beach I had a lot of sand in my fur. It's hard to get sand out when you have a lot of fur. I decided to take a quick shower before going for my daily walk. Walking has helped me with my anxiety or whenever I get mad. The crickets and the frog noises always helped me. I started my shower and started to get my fur clean.

20 minutes later

I got done in the shower and started to dry my fur. After I finished dry my fur I grabbed my phone. Before I could do anything else,  my mom had an unpleasant look. "Kenzie I heard you've been having trouble with school lately. Is everything okay?" My mom asked me and her face soften. "Yes mom, everything's fine." I rolled my eyes and just wanted to be done with this conversation. Sure my grades aren't that great, but I don't want to be having this conversation at 10:30 at night. "How about this, you ask Bluey to come over so she can help you." My mom suggested. As soon as I heard that blue heelers name my heart flutter. "Sure." I said plainly so I don't sound too happy about it even though I'm so excited she thought about that. "Good. Now you can go on your walk, but don't be out all night." My mom came over to me and kissed my head then left the room. Finally I can leave. I walked out of the door  and started to go to the creek. I love this creek so much it's the place me and Bluey played nail salon and help her not be so afraid of it. I smiled at those memories of us. I finally reach there and I noticed another dog over by my rock. When I got closer I can only recognize that blue fur. Bluey. "Oh hey Kenz!" She smiled with that big smile of hers. "Hey. I didn't know you would be here," I sat next to her and stared at the water. "I guess two minds think a like. At least that's the saying I think." She giggled. That giggled made me feel weak. Ugh I have to ask her I gotta. But how? "Hey Bluey can I ask you something?" She started to look at me with those ocean blue eyes. "Sure what is it?" I took a breath. "How can I ask a girl out?" Bluey was shocked and so curious at the same time. It's cute when she gets like this. She started to say things that you would do on Valentine's Day. "But isn't that what you do for Valentine's Day?" I asked her with a confused expression. "I'm joking! Just talk to her how you normally would and bam ask." She told me and I hummed. "May I ask who you like?" She sat closer to me and her tail wagged a bit. I look back at the water. "A pink poodle." Silent. I looked back at her she was confused and her tail dropped. "Oh I see. I should go." She got up before I could say anything. Before I could follow her she was gone. I layed on the rock. "Stupid STUPID!" I groaned and pulled my ears down. "I should've just told her, but noooo I had to lie because I was scared!" I let go of my ears and covered my eyes and I stared to feel tears. Why am I crying? I shouldn't be right?

Author note:
Wow this is a long one isn't it? :D
But it seems like Mackenzie messed up. What will happen now? Find out soon my loves! Have a good day or night I'm going to bed I need it after this one lolXD