Monday: first day of school

Bluey

Today my alarm was going off at 6:30 in the morning. I smell bacon and eggs being cooked. I got out of my bed and went to brush my fur before heading down. "Morning mum!" I said in a cheerful tone. "Morning sweetie. How you sleep?" Mom asked me while she put my plate down in front of me. "It was alright." I said while stuffing my face with the delicious food. "Can you help your sister after school with her homework? Ima be out all day and your dad is on his flight for work." I groaned but I couldn't say no. "Fine, BUT can I bring her out with me when I meet my friends?" "Sure honey. Make sure you be back before 8:30." "Thanks mom!" My tail started to wag then my phone went off. "Shoot! I gotta brush my teeth and get going!" I rush to brush my teeth and grab my things together. "Bye mum love you!" "Love you too! Bye Bluey! Wait where's bingo?" I looked around and saw her beside me. "Right here!" Bingo sighed "Love you mum bye." We both walked to the bus stopped where Lucky, Judo, Lila, and Mackenzie is at. Bingo went to Lila and I stood beside Judo. "Sooooo, Bluey are you excited for our sophomore year?" Judo asked. I was on my phone looking at text messages from mum. "Bluey!" Judo yelled in my ear. "OW! I hear you now!" I growled at Judo. "Then listen." Before Judo could speak another word the bus pulled up and all of us got on. I sat with Mackenzie and started to chat with him. "Not gonna lie Judo hadn't changed a lot." I said while trying to not get bothered. Mackenzie was half asleep from what it looks like, so I didn't pay no attention to it.

Author note

Ik this is short but I'll have more ideas I promise :D

Have a nice day/night love yall