˗ˏˋʚ13ɞˎˊ˗

──────────────

──────────────

HE GOT IN A steady position now looking at his teammates. Apparently there's a such thing as scrimmages but I didn't even have a clue as to what that was. I stared at my phone now looking at the incoming call coming from Anthony.

I ignored it now looking back at Darnell. He had the ball and was now running towards- what I learned to be the end zone. I guessing he made the touchdown or something because they all began cheering for him.

He began walking over to where I was and I began clapping with a small smile on my face. As he was half way there Layla ran over to him and my smile began to fade from my face. She interlocked her arm with his and they were now chatting it up. Although he did seem uncomfortable he still let it happen. She stopped half way now looking at me and gave me a devious smirk. She twirled her hair before placing a kiss on his cheek.

I bit my cheek down slightly before grabbing my back and going off the field. I wanted that bitches head on a stick! My thoughts are getting the best of me but It was becoming clear that what they had clearly wasn't over but I didn't want to be second place. I wasn't going to wait forever nor was I planning to be an option. If anything she clearly wanted an ass whooping and I was going to hand it to her sooner or later.

"Athena!" He called out behind me.

"Athena! Look I can explain." He continued.

I still continued to walk my tracks.

"Athena will you let me explain!" He now caught up to me.

I was still walking not saying a word to him. He now stood in front of me grabbing my shoulders making me stop.

"Just 2 minutes." He begged.

"What is there to explain?" A laugh escaped from my mouth slightly.

"It's clear you aren't done with each other, i'm not going to fight over you." I shrugged.

"I don't want anything to do with her! She's messing with your head." He explained.

"But yet somehow it still seems like I'm your second option!" I placed my hand on my head.

"Look I don't want to argue about this all I'm saying it I just don't want to be the second option." I admit.

"Who said you were an option at all?" He scoffed.

He walked in closer. I looked at him with confusion.