Ghost :Wait, what am I gonna do here now?

Woman ? :(looks back) you will have to stay here, for the rest of you're life.

Then she leaves after that said.

Ghost :Well im f*ck...I bet she's gonna torture me everyday...and at least I didn't said to her about my actual affiliation. What am I gonna do now?

PoV Changes to Lucia:

April 27, 2062
18:17:38
Opera Building, Abandoned City

In the building the AR Team and a little help from lucia was in combat with a ringleader namely "Intruder". But the battle is already almost over.

M4A1 :It's over, Intruder.

Lucia :We got you now.

Intruder :So it is... How time flies...when you're having fun...

M4A1 :You find joy even in this outcome?

Lucia :What a psycho.

Intruder :I accomplished my mission... Isn't that a joyful thing?

Lucia :Your...mission...?

Intruder :I told you, my mission was to kill time...More specifically......Your time.

M4A1 :Our time......No way!

Intruder :They've had plenty of time to make preparations... The real show...will begin in no time.

Lucia :You bastard! You're planning something big.

M4A1 :The real show... What is that?

Intruder :Oh, sweetheart... Drama...is all about...suspense...

Lucia :Well, i've been in a drama with a curtain someone.

M4A1 :Tell me where M16 is! Why be in such a hurry to die?! Answer me!

Lucia :Calm down M4...she maybe still be ok.

??? :Actually... There's no need for that. I'm here.

Lucia and The Other's :(!?)

M4A1 :M...16...You...You are finally...

She unexpectedly slap her.

M16A1 :AWW! You didn't even hold back! I'm injured, you know! That slap could've killed me!

M4A1 :That would be perfect. We would not even have to download a backup copy of you. We would just start building you from scratch and reset your memory!

M16A1 :Oh please, spare me. It wasn't easy making it out alive. At least let me see a smile from my family!

Lucia :(Hmm...did I know her?)

M4A1 :So how did you make it back?

M16A1 :Long story. But before that, I have something more important to say...M4, where's our new commander? I need to get in touch.

Lucia :Let's go back to base first, so you can meet him face to face.

M16A1 :Oh alright then. By the way M4 who is this t-doll.

Lucia :He- hey! Im not a t-doll.

M16A1 :You're not a t-doll? You're human then?

Lucia (smug) :A former to be exact.

M16A1 :Former?

M4A1 :Its complicated. Let's go back to base first so we can discuss it on the way.